Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Its time bruh and totally worth it with the new update..  

Yeah, gonna look for C2 but Sony QD-OLED looks tempting too, gonna cost a bomb though. Waiting for festival prices.

Edited by KunjanPSD
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Wait till Diwali, you will get it for the same price. Why buy a year old set otherwise?

Wouldn’t C1 be even more cheaper at that time?!? 
 

I am just figuring out if it’s even worth it. 
All reviewers say there isn’t much difference for gaming purposes. 
 

Will obviously go for C2 if there is any significance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Wouldn’t C1 be even more cheaper at that time?!? 
 

I am just figuring out if it’s even worth it. 
All reviewers say there isn’t much difference for gaming purposes. 
 

Will obviously go for C2 if there is any significance. 

C1 is hard to find even right now, by that point almost impossible. LG always pulls out the old model's supply and retailers are mainly left with open box units.

Has been the case for years now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

Wouldn’t C1 be even more cheaper at that time?!? 
 

I am just figuring out if it’s even worth it. 
All reviewers say there isn’t much difference for gaming purposes. 
 

Will obviously go for C2 if there is any significance. 

LG discontinues supply of old model once new model comes out. 

LG C2 panel is considerably brighter so definitely worth it. Not that you have a choice tbh. 

When C2 comes at reasonable price, the only C1 units available will be demo units. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Good deal, Welcome to Da Club.. @Snake probably you should get it too.. G1 has a good panel..

Thanks. G1 has same panel as C2, the Evo hd whatever panel Prices are going to increase since June 1st week.

 

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/business/tv-fridge-prices-to-hike-firms-face-high-input-costs-on-rising-inflation-cut-items-weight-5165875.html

 

Saw this video and made my decision to get it:

1.32+5k cashback. Will be delivered in 5-7 days as they are bringing it from Hyderabad. No stock in Pune.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Just get A1 for PS5. 

 

It doesn't let you play at 120 hz in all games unless patched. So feature will be useless anyways, you won't get low latency benefits.

 

:P


 

Every major next gen game that had a performance mode has received the patch on PS5. 
 

120hz in itself means nothing unless the game has a performance mode. 
 

Also Games like Elden Ring that hover around 48-58 fps & extremely rarely go below that are a boon with VRR on a new TV. 
 

 

Your opinion is completely wrong & misguiding. 
Ppl buying a new TV who have either of the next gen console should opt for HDMI2.1 4k@120fps display.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Good deal, Welcome to Da Club.. @Snake probably you should get it too.. G1 has a good panel..

 

Diwali Bro

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, AnK said:


 

Every major next gen game that had a performance mode has received the patch on PS5. 
 

120hz in itself means nothing unless the game has a performance mode. 
 

Also Games like Elden Ring that hover around 48-58 fps & extremely rarely go below that are a boon with VRR on a new TV. 
 

 

Your opinion is completely wrong & misguiding. 
Ppl buying a new TV who have either of the next gen console should opt for HDMI2.1 4k@120fps display.

120 hz got nothing to do with VRR but yes, those features acoompany each other normally. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

120 hz got nothing to do with VRR but yes, those features acoompany each other normally. 


That’s exactly what I said. 
 

Just coz PS5 doesn’t allow 120hz as a standard in display option menu doesn’t mean it won’t benefit from such display in the games that provide 60+fps. 
 

It’s total nonsense misinformation what VPK is implying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Your opinion is completely wrong & misguiding. 
Ppl buying a new TV who have either of the next gen console should opt for HDMI2.1 4k@120fps display.

 

Honestly, it doesn’t make any massive difference. 
I’m forced to use one console on Hdmi 2.0 as my Tv only has one hdmi 2.1 port and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if someone switches both the ports. 
 

Games that support 120 fps mode in 4K are so rare and in the last 2 years, there have been no meaningful applications. 


The other advantage is, hdmi 2.1 will be able to output RGB signal in HDR, whereas 2.0 switches to Yuv422. 

 

Honestly, no idea what it means but people just buy 2.1 coz that’s what YouTubers recommend for PS5/xsx. 


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...