The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Flipkart in stock for longer now.

2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Flipkart still has stock.

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Have an extra one on Flipkart, ordered for a friend but he was also able to get it. 

Let me know if anyone wants it to take it. 

Those who bought on FK, pls be wary. They cancelled the order I placed in Sep for no reason after the estimated shipping date 

• Like 1

Wanted to buy from shopatsc mainly because they had no cost EMI option, was able to add in cart but couldn't checkout, kept throwing "Something Went Wrong" error at checkout page.

Those who bought at Amazon, "Electronics Bazaar Store" is the seller right?

19 minutes ago, Rey said:

Wanted to buy from shopatsc mainly because they had no cost EMI option, was able to add in cart but couldn't checkout, kept throwing "Something Went Wrong" error at checkout page.

Those who bought at Amazon, "Electronics Bazaar Store" is the seller right?

Mine is kay kay oversees . But they had sold few too . BUT MAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO NO MATTER THE SELLER @KunjanPSD Just in case something goes wrong nothing except an unboxing video will help you.

20 minutes ago, assassinofkings316 said:

All amazon Digital Edition Orders cancelled.

Wtf why?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Mine is kay kay oversees . But they had sold few too . BUT MAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO NO MATTER THE SELLER @KunjanPSD Just in case something goes wrong nothing except an unboxing video will help you.

Wtf why?

There was a price error. It was listed at the old price - 43.9k. 

7 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Wtf why?

Reddit has reports of this seller peddling fake stuff, hopefully not. Thankfully, ordered via CC and can go chargeback route in worst case.

33 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Don't see it. Link pls if available 

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The link is not working now. However, do follow @ICGOriginal on Twitter and make sure you turn on notifications from his handle. This is how I bought mine

25 minutes ago, assassinofkings316 said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The link is not working now. However, do follow @ICGOriginal on Twitter and make sure you turn on notifications from his handle. This is how I bought mine

Thank you. Np. Started following this handle as well now.