Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, CarbonCore said:

 

Go back and play it, it controls like sh*t compared to Part 2. Its not even funny how badly its aged.

No. I'd rather play some new game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Vamos said:

 

If you actually compared the attention to detail and the overall quality of what Bluepoint did with DS remake, it puts GTA 5 upgrade to shame. 

I'd assume TLOU will be even better. 

 

This is a full visual remake, unlike GTA V which is just a remaster. 

 

I'm not defending $70 price tag, but you don't have to buy it at $70. 

Wait for one month, physical copies will go for 3000. 

 

You don't even have to buy it lol :rofl:

It's remaster is on PS4, and it doesn't even look that bad for a 7th gen console game.

I mean it does look old, but not unplayably dated old.

 

This reminds me of the start of the PS4 gen when the bots were sh*tting on remasters of popular ps3 games :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In 8 years we get a remake for already a remastered with 'fantastic controls' for 70$ 

Community is thanking Jim Ryan for making this happen. 

 

We'd like some more Remakes Jim

Coz old games had 'shitty' controls. 

 

We'd gladly pay! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, I didn't knew the 10 year old masterpiece had a 'shitty' controls. 

 

 

If they weren't shitty ND wouldn't be fixing them with Part 2 controls and accessibility options. Its a proper tank control from the period when tank controls were meta.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YT trailer:

 

 

Waste of resources, IMO. I mean, "built from the ground-up for PS5" is as cash-grab a statement as it can get.

 

Well, for the ones who haven't played it and are gonna play it now, enjoy! 👍🏽

 

As much as I love the series, I ain't buying this. This is equivalent to R* releasing GTAV "from the ground-up for new-gen consoles."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

YT trailer:

 

 

Waste of resources, IMO. I mean, "built from the ground-up for PS5" is as cash-grab a statement as it can get.

 

Well, for the ones who haven't played it and are gonna play it now, enjoy! 👍🏽

 

As much as I love the series, I ain't buying this. This is equivalent to R* releasing GTAV "from the ground-up for new-gen consoles."

 

Yes, I heard ND was put to work on this, not some other studio like bluepoint, at this point BB "Remake" is not far they way they seem to have just forgotten about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Yes, I heard ND was put to work on this, not some other studio like bluepoint, at this point BB "Remake" is not far they way they seem to have just forgotten about it.

 

ND probably worked on it for a year and some months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s the best game of PS3 generation.. people who havnt played the original  will enjoy it… but I don’t care for them… they could have played the remastered version… completely useless.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

If they weren't shitty ND wouldn't be fixing them with Part 2 controls and accessibility options. Its a proper tank control from the period when tank controls were meta.

Accessibility options doesn't mean they fixed it. Pt 2 needed to have rearranged controls because of the variety in gameplay. We can't say the same in Pt 1 

Accessibility options are nice to have, not necessary. 

 

If you say that it's great for disabled then yes they are. Kudos to ND for that. 

But paying 70$ for Accessibility options. I don't think it's worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

You don't even have to buy it lol :rofl:

It's remaster is on PS4, and it doesn't even look that bad for a 7th gen console game.

I mean it does look old, but not unplayably dated old.

 

This reminds me of the start of the PS4 gen when the bots were sh*tting on remasters of popular ps3 games :rofl:

 

The remaster retardness is nowhere near as ridiculous as it is now. 

I honestly don't remember all that many remasters and at the very least it was somewhat justified since the ps3 versions were very low res and sub 30 fps. Remastering those games for a new architecture and asking full price was at least somewhat justified. 

Here we have some basic a*s ports on systems with the same architecture with some fps patch and being called ground up. Like wtf was the point of remastering Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Uncharted, etc. Stupid stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Accessibility options doesn't mean they fixed it. Pt 2 needed to have rearranged controls because of the variety in gameplay. We can't say the same in Pt 1 

Accessibility options are nice to have, not necessary. 

 

If you say that it's great for disabled then yes they are. Kudos to ND for that. 

But paying 70$ for Accessibility options. I don't think it's worth it. 

 

Its not just accessibility options, the game literally controls like a late gen PS3 game with added emphasis on tank control. The camera movement is weird, aiming is loose like old UC games, inventory management is awkward, and Joel moves like he has hernia. The jump from part 1 to UC4 and part 2 is generational.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

F*CK YEAH !! 

 

Looks freakin gorgeous, don't mind replaying one of the finest games ever made, and that too when it looks so good.

 

Not gonna pay full price though, on sale definitely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

F*CK YEAH !! 

 

Looks freakin gorgeous, don't mind replaying one of the finest games ever made, and that too when it looks so good.

 

Not gonna pay full price though, on sale definitely. 

 

Yeah Sept means it'll be $30 by BF, especially going by the way Part 2 price dropped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...