Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Probable GoTy 2022 is GoW R gets delayed (slight chance). 

 

 

 

 

A beautiful looking current gen game / best graphics. Not everyone has that 👏👏👏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ but sony fanboys bring meta in everything. Their standard for quality is 90+ meta, 95+ meta, sales no. blah blah. For elden ring meta wont matter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Overhyped. 

 

9 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

So are GoTY awards.

 

9 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Elden ring might just be the U2 of gaming. 

 

Hold up till Monday  :yawn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Snake said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

 

 

 

 

 

~50% states are set make it illegal. 13 states have laws in place which automatically make it illegal if Roe v Wade is overturned. US sure is repressive for a country which claims to be the last bastion of "FREEDOM" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

20220624-225448.jpg

 

 

Elden ring might just be the U2 of gaming. 

What a sh*t bait with a shitty meme to go with. U2 is awesome. You should stick with your 60s ghazals and PS1 games. Very out of touch opinions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

 

~50% states are set make it illegal. 13 states have laws in place which automatically make it illegal if Roe v Wade is overturned. US sure is repressive for a country which claims to be the last bastion of "FREEDOM" 

Louisiana already made it illegal, literally minutes after the SC decision. :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is ironical is that US is extremely bothered about protecting an unborn kid but not as bothered about ending gun violence that has led to so many living kids being shot dead in school 🤔

Edited by RV1709
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

What are some good couch coop games in PS Plus extra catalogue?

 

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Alienation

 

I could have recommended Borderlands the Handsome Collection, but they put it in the Deluxe collection. :( 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:


This applies to Horizon Forbidden West actually 

 

saying this after having played more than 50 hours of ER and HWF

 

 

Yet couldn't finish both? 

 

As the dust has settled down, it seems more people have completed HWF on the PS5 compared to ER on the same system. It's still topping / is in the top sold list in certain territories. 

 

 

Funny how people from a certain camp pitch ER (a multiplat title with more sales  on the PS5) against a ps exclusive title. Lol. Says volumes about the quality of the title and how underrated it has been. 

 

 

Wonder what scores ER would have got if it launched in Nov-Dec 2021. 

(Comparing an fps open world with a Tps open world as the other camp doesn't have and will not have an exclusive tps for a long time to come) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Yet couldn't finish both? 

 

As the dust has settled down, it seems more people have completed HWF on the PS5 compared to ER on the same system. It's still topping / is in the top sold list in certain territories. 

 

 

Funny how people from a certain camp pitch ER (a multiplat title with more sales  on the PS5) against a ps exclusive title. Lol. Says volumes about the quality of the title and how underrated it has been. 

 

 

Wonder what scores ER would have got if it launched in Nov-Dec 2021. 

(Comparing an fps open world with a Tps open world as the other camp doesn't have and will not have an exclusive tps for a long time to come) 

 

sir monday ka wait karlo

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

What is ironical is that US is extremely bothered about protecting an unborn kid but not as bothered about ending gun violence that has led to so many living kids being shot dead in school 🤔

Not ironical. It's all about Votes ( Banning abortion to please conservative voters) and Money ( Gun lobby pays both parties ) 

Anyway this thread ain't political so won't post more about this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Some people need to understand Sony is not gonna offer them jobs. I don't think they read this forum. :rofl:

 

They hire themselves as unofficial unpaid salesmen. Gotta white knight those poor mega corporations.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...