The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

Kazuo Kii is not a weird name! :slap:

Agreed, but I was talking about the Inzone brand name.

-----

BTW, Sony decided to unveil it via some YouTubers, like they did with the PS5 (remember the Japanese YTers video).

-------------

Completely different division working on these. The audio (headphones) and display (monitors) departments. Not related to PlayStation or SIE directly at all.

6 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

oMKdV0A.png

Does this mean 3D Audio won't work on these headphones if used with a PS5?

I feel it still would. Considering the PS5 does it at the console-level and it's not dependent on the headphones.

All the popular headphone surround sound solutions are just virtualisations. It won't be hardware dependent. 

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

oMKdV0A.png

I feel it still would. Considering the PS5 does it at the console-level and it's not dependent on the headphones.

Just get a headphones with proper soundstage. No need for this processing. An audio processor cannot be as accurate as a human mixing audio for desired results.

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

oMKdV0A.png

Any decent headphone will work with the PS5. 3D audio will also work, if I were you I would get a non-gaming headphone from Beyerdynamic/ Audio Technica/ Sennheiser. Gaming headphones are gimmicky 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Just get a headphones with proper soundstage. No need for this processing. An audio processor cannot be as accurate as a human mixing audio for desired results.

8 hours ago, SuperT said:

Any decent headphone will work with the PS5. 3D audio will also work, if I were you I would get a non-gaming headphone from Beyerdynamic/ Audio Technica/ Sennheiser. Gaming headphones are gimmicky 

Any suggestions for a headphone in range of 3k . Want to use it with PS5. Wired/wireless will both work .

Edited by Krazyniks

25 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Any suggestions for a headphone in range of 3k . Want to use it with PS5. Wired/wireless will both work .

There are ton of options but these are the ones I have personally used. They will perform good. 

https://www.headphonezone.in/products/hifiman-re400

Though with ps5 i would highly recommend using a usb dac and connect hps directly to it instead of controller. For xbox connect them to hp jack of your tv/monitor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

In that budget it’ll be difficult to find good over the ear headphones, you can try to get a Audio Technica M30X on sale. If you can find a Beyerdynamic DT770 second hand in good condition then you’ll score gold. It’s a brilliant headphone and pretty awesome for gaming.

You can go for in ear, if you’re okay with that - KZ ZSN Pro are pretty good.

Lots of options in the wired gaming headphones range for that budget checkout HyperX or Logitech. If you want budget wireless ones then checkout Logitech G435. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Snake said:

24% of all units in India imported just this last month - has the stock situation improved significantly or is Sony allocating more units to Indian markets ?

Are they expecting more business from here coinciding with launch of new PS plus subscription service here. But wouldn't they get more business from American/European or even Japanese markets since these are much bigger markets for them .