The Playstation 5 thread

will probably have to get the 2 TB ssd as 2K23, MW 2, GT 7 and SF6 have eaten up the entire space.

was thinking of getting this one ?

https://www.amazon.de/WD_BLACK-SN850X-Internal-Gaming-Technology/dp/B0B7CMZ3QH/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2KH1SGIO85UVW&keywords=WD_BLACK+SN850X&qid=1686228054&s=computers&sprefix=wd_black+sn850x%2Ccomputers%2C180&sr=1-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Do i need a heatsink (complete noob here for this sort of stuff) and how is the performance 

Edited by hazard12345

@hazard12345: Shameless plug... :fear1:

I understand that it's a not-so-well-known brand, so if at all you'd be more comfortable with WD, Samsung, etc., that's totally understandable.

Personally, I've had this for a little over a month and it's working absolutely fine!

Edited by VelivolusDas

Bought PS5 (GT7 bundle) more than a year ago 

but didn’t play much since then.

Played quite a few PS4 games with 60fps patch & currently halfway through TLOU2.

GT7 is probably my most played game & from a technical standpoint it is indeed miles ahead of GTsport.

Showcase this year was somewhat like an Xbox showcase except the showstopper Spider-Man 2.

That was quite like Sony.

I hope consoles remain the mainstream for gaming & more & more games are designed around console hardwares in mind.

Not mobile,handheld or cloud.

5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

I understand that it's a not-so-well-known brand, so if at all you'd be more comfortable with WD, Samsung, etc., that's totally understandable.

Personally, I've had this for a little over a month and it's working absolutely fine!

i am getting the WD one for 13.7k and the neo ultra, i see on amazon is for 14.5k

5 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

i am getting the WD one for 13.7k and the neo ultra, i see on amazon is for 14.5k

Oh, that makes sense, then. Just get a compatible heatsink along with the WD one and you will be good to go!

This one should be good (it's compatible with PS5): Advancing Gene M.2 NVMe Heatsink Cooler with 2pcs Nano Thermal Pads (Pro Version, for Desktop PC) https://amzn.eu/d/fkBmolt

Generally, WD's 2TB SN850 or 850x goes for upwards of ₹20k.

So after the FF7 promo 

2024 for PS5 looks like:-

StellerBlade

FF7R

Sillent Hill 2R

Rise Of Ronin

DeathStranding 2

FairGame$ (most likely)

TLOU Factions2 (most hopeful not canceled) 

It would be yet another great year & could also mark Playstation 5 the best console yet interms of lineup of all first 4 years lit 🔥 as f**k going into year 5.

Hopefully that’s when Bend,SuckerPunch,Bluepoint,Housmarque & Insomniac’s Wolverine will shine.

Maybe even more second/third party deals.

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

CE links are still not up.. not sure if they have the info about right inventory 

yup link doesn't work, expected price?

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

offline orders might be there but it could become like GoW CE which was available in abundance so just wait it out

Yup, and the CE isn't something special :fear: 

• Haha 1