The Playstation 5 thread

9 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Honestly, I'd get a switch if I had more time to play. Top of that game time will get worse soon for me :(

So might as well get something that helps my existing backlog when away form home.

I get what you are saying. I am going to be away from my PC and PS5 for the next 1 month. Ally will be my only gaming device. Hoping to get some good time in Sea of Stars.

17 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I get what you are saying. I am going to be away from my PC and PS5 for the next 1 month. Ally will be my only gaming device. Hoping to get some good time in Sea of Stars.

Hope ally stops being ally to you and stops working :devil:

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

From the YT video description of the State Of Play video:

This State of Play broadcast will focus on updates to previously announced games coming to PlayStation consoles. From indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from our third-party partners, our latest show has something for everyone.

"Major upcoming titles from our third-party partners."

Rise of Ronin and Stellar Blade info, coming in, I hope...

Yay! Yay! Yay! :dance:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

So the PS Plus increase is funding his early retirement.

Maybe the bump in Sony Market Cap due to it….could be.

13 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Now we have to wait for Spencer to go too!. 

He will just not go until he completely runs some massive chunk of games industry into the ground!! :rofl: 

Halo

Gears
Crytek

Fable

Undead Labs

Crystal Dynamics
Rare

Insomniac

Platinum Games

Remedy

Recore

Crackdown

Hololense

Ninja Theory

Tango GW

Arkane

Todd Horward

Phil Spencer to All of Bethesda & Activision-Blizzard right now:- 

Edited by AnK

Stupid ppl on the internet are worried about Sony’s “diversion” towards service multiplayer & here in that moments anticipation I am more worried about stupid Sony still not giving any option to change/merge account regions on Playstation Network!! :doh: 

Since I play on a UK account created 17 years ago!!

I always miss out on account specific giveaways of service based games on PSplus :rant:

(latest trouble in Overwatch 2)

Also UK store rates are so high that I will be forced to play any such service game on a different Indian account if Sony don’t wake up & do something about this issue for ppl like me in time!! :ranting:

How stupid is it for Sony to expect ppl to start over on new accounts if they move places in almost 2 decades :doh: 

Edited by AnK
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

Stupid ppl on the internet are worried about Sony’s “diversion” towards service multiplayer & here in that moments anticipation I am more worried about stupid Sony still not giving any option to change/merge account regions on Playstation Network!! :doh: 

Since I play on a UK account created 17 years ago!!

I always miss out on account specific giveaways of service based games on PSplus :rant:

(latest trouble in Overwatch 2)

Also UK store rates are so high that I will be forced to play any such service game on a different Indian account if Sony don’t wake up & do something about this issue for ppl like me in time!! :ranting:

How stupid is it for Sony to expect ppl to start over on new accounts if they move places in almost 2 decades :doh: 

In the same boat!! Created UK account 15 years ago when PSN India was not even available I think, fad been this account extensively back then. I skipped entire generation and still the problem exists. 

Sony is not able to rectify or provide solution for such a simple problem. 

7 hours ago, nitinveer said:

In the same boat!! Created UK account 15 years ago when PSN India was not even available I think, fad been this account extensively back then. I skipped entire generation and still the problem exists. 

Sony is not able to rectify or provide solution for such a simple problem. 

PSN services were there but PSindia store didn’t exist back then.

& lack of information regarding content sharing between two accounts on the same PS3 back then,led to a lot of OOR accounts being made.

Who knew that about 20 years later we would be having this discussion since Service based games will lock content for a single user.

I had to give up all of my past PSplus games coz UK PSplus was so much more expensive compared to Indian.

Now I am paying for PSplus(on an Indian account) but can’t access cloud save features on my main UK account!! :doh: 

Things get worse if you are into Service based games & want to buy content or PSplus provides you something for that game :thumbdown:

Stupid Sony is Stupid :spank:

Edited by AnK

“Sony’s new PS5 with a removable disc drive launches in November.

This new $499.99 PS5 will replace the original Disc version and turn its Ultra HD Blu-ray drive into a removable piece you can also buy for $79.99”

A horizontal stand is included and a new vertical stand compatible will PS5 models will be sold at $30 

G1rBohM.jpg

3s5u66N.jpg

4lfSSES.jpg

F1hh1Gx.jpg

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 1