The Playstation 5 thread

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even for second hand market you have to have ppl willing to shell out 5k on day 1 

use it for atleast 20 days(avrge) & sell for 4k(avrge) then you have to have ppl who are willing to shell out 4k.........& so on 

plus the tedious job of finding buyer/seller  packing shipping over & over for each game outgoing/incoming 

it is just too much 

Subscriptions are a better option just pay monthly charge & play whatever you want (not talking about promotional tricks like RDR2 or GoW/SM did on respective services) 

Sony not even bothering to sell their console in India pretty much shows they aren’t bothered for markets who are not 5k a game types

Ppl buying SeriesS/PS4pro today is an indication that gaming is going backwards in India (due to the low purchasing power) 

You need to have a solid internet connection to utilise it fully. 

As per Famitsus figures, in Japan, the physical blue ray version is way ahead in sales numbers compared to the digital version. Same is the case with xsx and xss as well. 

Edited by radicaldude

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Japan doesn’t have solid Internet connection?!?!

but irrespective of Japan 

being an entertaining buff today is a defacto good Internet subscription mandate 

as most of the entertainment today have huge streaming/online/multiplayer features 

so why not go digital on games purchases aswell 

You are talking of metro cities.

Many non-metro peeps would buy the PS5/XSX as well, for sure.

PS:- I was just quoting Japanese figures. I am sure physical is here to stay, atleast for a while.

25 minutes ago, Jake said:

Right... so first impressions
1.Super quiet
2.Controller is just amazing.
3.Load times are super quick
4.Have only tried NBA 2k21 so far it looks gorgeous
5.love the new UI
6.Download speeds have improved.

Gonna try GOT for the first time, hope it's as good as everyone says it is. Will also try some Valhalla...

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Tsushima after valhalla is such a downgrade :P

Edited by Assassins Creed

27 minutes ago, Jake said:

Right... so first impressions
1.Super quiet
2.Controller is just amazing.
3.Load times are super quick
4.Have only tried NBA 2k21 so far it looks gorgeous
5.love the new UI
6.Download speeds have improved.

Gonna try GOT for the first time, hope it's as good as everyone says it is. Will also try some Valhalla...
486ab4887a91426f6f272d72442fb2e3.jpga0fd6689b82d42574e667b4d4710aae7.jpgd755300cb43a5c73aa735b856a554d52.jpg4d1f85ca8e8110d3c45b06acf6b9203d.jpgec572ce1f50d3aee97205a5cb751f676.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Bhai jalao mat ????

Btw congratulations bro.  Enjoy next gen gaming ?

1 hour ago, adity said:

Not really. There are plenty with a low investment. Cricket, football, reading, listening to music, playing music, writing, drawing, etc. Gaming is one of the more expensive hobbies in general. 

As a hobby (and not for impressing clueless females), playing music is very expensive . Classes are expensive and so are decent instruments. I am not even talking about good here

To give you an example, it would cost you around 50-60k per year on classes, with another 20k+ for a decent instrument. Once you survive 3 years of training, you will want to upgrade and then you land in the 50k+ category

Listening to music - Look at the setup of any audiophile. Its usually 1L+

Reading - I used to spend 2k ~3k a month on books when I was an avid reader, so not exactly cheap. 

Drawing - You would end up spending a pretty solid penny here on materials.

In short, hobbies are usually expensive, interests are usually not.