The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

f**k Sony India. Baby is finally home :dance:Hyped as f**k. I have such a wide smile on my face since evening. Played few hours of Astro and its pure joy. Spiderman laga diya download pe. Weekend Sorted.

20201127-204129.jpg
20201127-164247.jpg
20201127-164326.jpg
20201127-164538.jpg
20201127-193636.jpg
20201127-194029.jpg

P.S: Fedex madarchod tried to screw it up royally. It reached the local fedex station which is last stop before delivery at 1PM today. They didn't send it out and i got a message at 3:30 PM that delivery is rescheduled for Monday. I got into tchya-mayela gaandphoding mode and called customer care to pin down the address of that local fedex station. Turned out that it is 3.5 f**king Kms from my place. Hardly 10 mins away. Got into an uber and got it back home in 20 mins. :wOOtjumpy: I didnt even change to go. Just went in my pajamas to collect :rofl:

Where did you buy from?

Do you think it will be easy to get a digital PS5 ? I plan to get mine off Amazon as soon as the pre orders go up. I heard there's very little demand for it so I'm kind of concerned about supply.

I have to say, yes.

I guess the digital edition will last a few minutes more than the disc.
But it will also depend on how many digital consoles Sony will send here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

total 65k.

11 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

which site?

Awesome Deal mate, you ordered from Amazon UK right ? Sitting in India getting the order in, getting shipped, clearing customs everything done at 65K is definitely a big deal :thumbsup:.. Kudos to you.. Have a blast..  Meanwhile mine is sitting in Dubai, just waiting for that friend to come down soon !

20201128-083210.jpg

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 2

Awesome Deal mate, you ordered from Amazon UK right ? Sitting in India getting the order in, getting shipped, clearing customs everything done at 65K is definitely a big deal [emoji106].. Kudos to you.. Have a blast..  Meanwhile mine is sitting in Dubai, just waiting for that friend to come down soon !

20201128-083210.jpg

I just wanted to confirm. My friend once shipped Nvidia shield from amazon.com . Then he had some issues and Amazon took it replaced and reshipped it. Does this happen now also?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Awesome Deal mate, you ordered from Amazon UK right ? Sitting in India getting the order in, getting shipped, clearing customs everything done at 65K is definitely a big deal [emoji106].. Kudos to you.. Have a blast..  Meanwhile mine is sitting in Dubai, just waiting for that friend to come down soon !

20201128-083210.jpg

Sabke Dubai , us ,UK me dost he. Bas ek hum hi zhand he[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Sabke Dubai , us ,UK me dost he. Bas ek hum hi zhand heemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

My Cousin is a permanent resident of Singapore and travels to Delhi atleast once a year. Also have relatives in US, however in the last 15 years or so none of them have actually carried a ps2/ps3/Nintendo handhelds for me. Always an excuse or another.

At this point I would rather pay extra locally , even for the grey import, than keep requesting relatives tp get sh*t.

Friends are a lot better in this regards.

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 1