KnackChap

The Playstation 5 thread

22 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

TBH, this seems a little off. 64 units to be sold in one city in India on launch seems out of the ordinary. I'm sure most of them were just looking for info and have no real intent to buy.

That's what I said. I happened to pass it on my way back from the dentist so decided to drop in if they have any ds4. Which they did but only the fifa bundle. He offered to sell me the ds4 from the box for 5k btw. :D

Then again Goa is a state :lol:

Edited by Walker

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

Pro was never really in demand 

It was in a lot of demand locally, just that nobody wanted to pay full price iof 36k for import ones and official ones were unavailable.

The import versions actually never went down in price till 2019 end. 

Maybe it’s got something to do with Sony India taking over the distribution channel as HPS said 

PS3 & 4 were in abundance 

after 2016 I never really followed anything related to gaming much 

it’s just this lockdown that brought me out from my slumber 

Issues with PS5 https://www.t3.com/us/amp/news/ps5-owners-your-next-gen-console-may-die-at-any-second

I've personally seen a crash in UC4, and virtually every time I start it up, there's a blank screen and I have to restart it from the console power button. (Not sure if second issue is related to TV and HDMI somehow).

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, piper said:

Issues with PS5 https://www.t3.com/us/amp/news/ps5-owners-your-next-gen-console-may-die-at-any-second

I've personally seen a crash in UC4, and virtually every time I start it up, there's a blank screen and I have to restart it from the console power button. (Not sure if second issue is related to TV and HDMI somehow).

Imagine if you're one of those bakras who pays 95k to acquire dubai or singapore PS5 from grey market and this happens to your piece.