The Playstation 5 thread

22 hours ago, Animus said:

Ohh...take care with the new one.

Yep will do. Anyway, the thing is setup now at a more permanent spot. So not planning on moving it around. :)

23 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Oh yeah the stand is super duper flimsy. Especially in horizontal mode. The clips that latch onto the PS logos, only the left one latches correctly and fully. The right one just about holds on 50%. Very poorly thought out “over engineered japani tech”.  Someone could easily break the right clip thinking it’s not latching on correctly when in reality that’s the best it holds due to the curvature of the bottom flap. 
And all of this just because of the silly idea to forego industrial design and make a Burj Khalifa console. 

I like the look of the console, but that's funny. hehe! :giggle:

14 minutes ago, adity said:

It's all about supply and demand. Once everyone starts expecting an official launch, the price will drop. 

But the same was touted earlier for 11/19 then last week of nov. Then dec 1st week. With the way these things are still difficult to grab in the western markets, it’s nothing but a free buffet for grey marketers. Unless there’s a stockpile of inventory in India *post* the retail launch when all the eager beavers have had their fill, the grey market will continue to demand the premium markup. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

But the same was touted earlier for 11/19 then last week of nov. Then dec 1st week. With the way these things are still difficult to grab in the western markets, it’s nothing but a free buffet for grey marketers. Unless there’s a stockpile of inventory in India *post* the retail launch when all the eager beavers have had their fill, the grey market will continue to demand the premium markup. 

Yes this is what's happening for series X too.

4 minutes ago, hussain said:

https://themakoreactor.com/news/ps5-india-release-date-launch-preorders-2021-january-restock/20062/

I dont know if this is new information or not but this article seems to say that pre orders will go up early December... 

January you mean? Or did we already miss it? :P

9 minutes ago, hussain said:

https://themakoreactor.com/news/ps5-india-release-date-launch-preorders-2021-january-restock/20062/

I dont know if this is new information or not but this article seems to say that pre orders will go up early December... 

PS5 will be available in India by max Jan end. Sony India gonna announce it soon. Some final things needs to be sorted, major things are done. Stocks have been allocated as well :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hussain said:

Can.Not.Wait for December :dance:

Exactly what my brother who owns a Sony centre said .b6fa658fb9ca2b195ed8ae6473997489.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk