The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

I know it's the hols and all but seriously if you have the money to throw around I'd like in on this.

Ps5 @$399 shipped to home. 50% advance and 50% on delivery. GPay only.

You do realize no matter how much you pay in advance. You will lose sleep over it until it arrives n in worst case the deal goes kaput the mental torture over ever getting into this deal for next couple of weeks is just not worth it.

PS i was offered 67k at first n 60k the next minute i objected to price over whatsapp with Thesouq n now seeing this i would not take any risk at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

You do realize no matter how much you pay in advance. You will lose sleep over it until it arrives n in worst case the deal goes kaput the mental torture over ever getting into this deal for next couple of weeks is just not worth it.

PS i was offered 67k at first n 60k the next minute i objected to price over whatsapp with Thesouq n now seeing this i would not take any risk at all.

Lol I'm offering a Ps5 @399. You want? :lol:

i ain't buying a Ps5 till 21 end or 22 myself. No reason to right now.

Edited by Walker

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

That he is anyway getting from Soni India, aaj training hai uska 

FTFY. Now @rushaboswal will get calls saying he won a Ps5 and once in life opportunity to take holiday in 100000+ locations around the world 5 days a year. Bring cheque book pls sar.

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Soon, Very Soon

We were having our monthly review call at work and I asked the client, when are we supposed to get the server upgrades we asked for and he replied, 'Very soon, you shd get them very soon' and I lost it :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nobody bought from them? I think someone mentioned that he has ordered from thesouq.com sometime back. I don't know whether he received it and still working. 

Harishprogamer got it. I think he posted pics few pages back.

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nobody bought from them? I think someone mentioned that he has ordered from thesouq.com sometime back. I don't know whether he received it and still working. 

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56119-the-playstation-5-thread/&do=findComment&comment=2423235

15 minutes ago, 'Pranay said:

Pre Order Are Anyways Happening Soon basis on the news received.  I would recommend wait. 

If you cant wait then buy Persona 4 on Steam/Vita and pass time till then.

tenor.gif?itemid=17945073

Is this the same news which we have been getting for last two months?

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Yes. And you'll keep getting new dates , until official announcement ?

Or until one of Twitter kids abducts the pet goldfish of a Sony exec and demands a launch as ransom :giggle: