The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Masterjack said:

All that I can infer from above is something happened between Rishi and jigsaw . now what could that be ? 

Oh my insane comprehension skills are next to none ? 

Nothing. Nothing happened between us.

:bash:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

All that I can infer from above is something happened between Rishi and jigsaw . now what could that be ? 

Oh my insane comprehension skills are next to none ? 

Alan Alag story hai Bhai, Probably Athek knows JigSaw story and Sam/CC should know Slacker Ninja’s bugger had banned me once for posting some non spoiler in GOW thread :ranting:

25 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm so f**king curious about 2 things 

What happened to Rishi?

And why was @Jigsaw in exile?

neither answer will be forthcoming I imagine :lol:

first question has been asked many a times nobody asked.. you have better chance of reply if you ask rishi alwani directly on twitter...
as per second i believe he was perma banned and brought back to life recently..

• Like 1

All jest aside. What happened is the past. The one thing I learnt is it’s not worth losing so many friends just because over harmless banter. Sometimes it’s better to stop when you realise ppl get hurt. 
Like that saying by Dale Carnegie - People are not creatures of logic. They are creatures of emotions, pride & vanity. What’s trivial jest for you could be deeply insulting for the other person. 

I guess age teaches you that. Anyhoo :cheers: glad to be back. I’m yet to unleash the OG Drama Lama from back in the day. I hope that time never comes. :fear1:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Any idea what happ to Zodka? Zodak? My brain cells haven’t aged well. And Afty? Is he still @Keyofx :giggle:

Don't say that name a third time, he will appear with series X comparison charts.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

All jest aside. What happened is the past. The one thing I learnt is it’s not worth losing so many friends just because over harmless banter. Sometimes it’s better to stop when you realise ppl get hurt. 
Like that saying by Dale Carnegie - People are not creatures of logic. They are creatures of emotions, pride & vanity. What’s trivial jest for you could be deeply insulting for the other person. 

I guess age teaches you that. Anyhoo :cheers: glad to be back. I’m yet to unleash the OG Drama Lama from back in the day. I hope that time never comes. :fear1:

I am surprised you don't suffer from hypertension. Those times ! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I actually don’t remember this story because both were IVG authors..  looks like PS5 is becoming nostalgic thread..

With no launch in sight this is the unofficial kuch bhi thread!

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I am surprised you don't suffer from hypertension. Those times ! :lol:

Oh that. F**K Yes on that. That’s gotten worse. I’ve also developed a paranoia for redundancy in everything. Gotta have two of each. Only the wife remains an expensive exception. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Oh that. F**K Yes on that. That’s gotten worse. I’ve also developed a paranoia for redundancy in everything. Gotta have two of each. Only the wife remains an expensive exception. 

Kids ?

Spoiler

Dick ?

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Aur kar bhi kya sakte he is thread me :naughty:

sh*t hit the fan last night the last I heard. There are now two official factions on Twitter. One is the holy warriors led by the retard entitled brats and the other has the same “hero” they were worshipping all along :dance:

I’m on neither side. I just humbly exit any groups I’m wantonly added to. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Not yet. 

2nd Q: I can be whatever you want :fear1:

Have you read about the DoubleDickDude from reddit ? 

Legit stuff. He even published a memoir, and was covered on Conan and Rolling Stone. 

For anybody clicking that link for pics, they are there, and they are NSFW. 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Have you read about the DoubleDickDude from reddit ? 

Legit stuff. He even published a memoir, and was covered on Conan and Rolling Stone. 

For anybody clicking that link for pics, they are there, and they are NSFW. 

no thanks GIF