The Playstation 5 thread

[mention=2437]i_rock098[/mention]  [mention=17805]PhantomShade[/mention]

Lol i already own and playing on PC for years. Heaven angel nd all see my daily playing :D. I most probably own more games than you on PC [emoji3]

Beyaatch i don't choose sides.Side choosing is done by who play, who play on one platform for ever exclusively.

You all say some funny sh*t. [emoji38]; 
Pehla Pyaar aakhir Pehla Pyaar Hota Hai.. Kahi bhi khel Le.. You ll always be here to defend ms and sell a couple xboxes..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Shantz said:

I call photoshop. See the difference in shadow angles for X and PS5.

Yes it has to be.

Even then

What an Absolute Unit.

I reckon it's either as tall or taller than my PC case :rofl:

My PC case is apparently 44cm tall, i just checked :lol:

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes it has to be.

Even then

What an Absolute Unit.

I reckon it's either as tall or taller than my PC case :rofl:

My PC case is apparently 44cm tall, i just checked :lol:

It said that PS5 is bigger than XSX, so if XSX was considered big so imagine PS5 would be looking gigantic. 

Irrespective of it's white color i still go for it's model as it is flabbergasting. 

38 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

It said that PS5 is bigger than XSX, so if XSX was considered big so imagine PS5 would be looking gigantic. 

Irrespective of it's white color i still go for it's model as it is flabbergasting. 

WfFo0tT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

All black version looks so sleek.

35 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It's photoshop from Timdog's twitter. 

Best part is Greenberg and his shills (Colt eastwood, Timdog,etc) just keep Circlejerking each other on twitter, almost all day everyday.

These guys post the term "The worlds most powerful console" almost daily and then keep liking and retweeting each other, also making snide hidden attacks at Sony. :rofl:

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Best part is Greenberg and his shills (Colt eastwood, Timdog,etc) just keep Circlejerking each other on twitter, almost all day everyday.

These guys post the term "The worlds most powerful console" almost daily and then keep liking and retweeting each other, also making snide hidden attacks at Sony. :rofl:

Like I said before, 7 years is a long time to live on a promise of a better future. 10 if you count all the Kinect crapola. It would be sad if it wasn't so comical :lol: 

41 minutes ago, AnK said:

The amount of money M$ must have thrown away on Kinnect R&D,Production & promotion would have been equivalent of acquiring & setting up so many studios to make exclusive games for them,which they have had to do anyway now in much more rush hush 

Don Mattrick just killed the momentum big time 

what a jerk 

He wasnt a jerk, just that the Xbox division is terrible at analysing market trends and what actually pushes consoles. Every gen they are reading the market wrong. Maybe with acquisition of new studios, this new gen will be different for them.