Jump to content
KnackChap

The Playstation 5 thread

....  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kittoo said:

How are you guys paying 1$ per month? I am paying like 300 odd rs every month once the promo expired. Do I need to create different accounts each month to get the $1 promo?

 

Its a meme afaik.

I got it for 50 rubees, then MS started taking 300-400, so cancelled then.

I wish GabeN put such a subscription service out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittoo said:

How are you guys paying 1$ per month? I am paying like 300 odd rs every month once the promo expired. Do I need to create different accounts each month to get the $1 promo?

You only get offer once, but lot of people stacked gold sub and then upgraded. So technically MS still got that amount of money for gold from them. Probably people are creating new ids, but I only got offer once and now it shows 999 for a month for Ultimate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AtheK said:

You only get offer once, but lot of people stacked gold sub and then upgraded. So technically MS still got that amount of money for gold from them. Probably people are creating new ids, but I only got offer once and now it shows 999 for a month for Ultimate. 

 

This is for xbox walas only or can PC guys also do this $1  trick :fear:

 

3-4 months ago they had all bomb games in game pass library on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AtheK said:

You only get offer once, but lot of people stacked gold sub and then upgraded. So technically MS still got that amount of money for gold from them. Probably people are creating new ids, but I only got offer once and now it shows 999 for a month for Ultimate. 

The 1$ never ending deal is only for sony fanboys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

 

That doesn't even make sense. 

But a serious question, can you keep applying 1$ offer every month on same GT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the $1 sub when it first showed up for me, I unsubbed a few days later and deleted my payment details. I just checked now and I have the $1 option again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Its a meme afaik.

I got it for 50 rubees, then MS started taking 300-400, so cancelled then.

I wish GabeN put such a subscription service out 

Its not MEME.

I used 50 RS sub for years.

 

There was a page on Xbox.com, if you click the offer from there is used to take to checkout with that promo applied.

This page was deep buried but I had bookmarked it and used to get it every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Snake said:

I had the $1 sub when it first showed up for me, I unsubbed a few days later and deleted my payment details. I just checked now and I have the $1 option again

Try paying it shows that, but maybe there is a deep embedded as @right said, can you share that. I personally subbed for 3 yrs after the first sub expired. It was not allowing me from India, so had to do it through Swiss market place :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Its not MEME.
I used 50 RS sub for years.
 
There was a page on Xbox.com, if you click the offer from there is used to take to checkout with that promo applied.
This page was deep buried but I had bookmarked it and used to get it every time.
Can you please share that link? Would be amazing to have 1$ gamepass.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...