The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Is that a thing ? Kolkata is cheaper than other metros though. I was in Durgapur till 1995. One of the best times of my life !

It was cheaper till Uber came in and we started dining in Chili's and Barbeque Nation. Now its pretty much the same.

2 minutes ago, Aercy said:

My first 4K TV was LG, bought back in 2015 and lost in the same year ? My two year old put her guiter through the screen ?️

Damn, nightmares. My daughter has learned to throw things. If the remote meets the TV, I R DEAD. 

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

Endgame ki tarah past me ja ke karega kya? Already have one since November :drunk:

Kharaab ho jaega. Khush ?

8 minutes ago, Aercy said:

My first 4K TV was LG, bought back in 2015 and lost in the same year ? My two year old put her guiter through the screen ?️

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Damn, nightmares. My daughter has learned to throw things. If the remote meets the TV, I R DEAD. 

Kharaab ho jaega. Khush ?

My son also broke a tv screen, but it was my in laws TV, irony, it was a also a 4K TV but 2017 model. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AtheK said:

My son also broke a tv screen, but it was my in laws TV, irony, it was a also a 4K TV but 2017 model. 

What is the appropriate response when your kid breaks someone else's TV ? Run away ? Never show your face again ? Humne to desh hi chodh diya hai ? 

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What is the appropriate response when your kid breaks someone else's TV ? Run away ? Never show your face again ? Humne to desh hi chodh diya hai ? 

Luckily i was not around, it was wife visiting, and he was around 4 that time so all you could do was tell him that no more tv for couple of months. And as this was Nana on other side, he just coughed up and got it repaired :P

But ya if it was at a friend place, i guess you will have to get it repaired, the least you can do. Or just say kaisa chu... TV liya hai tumne, agli baar acha le lena, acha hi hua toot gaya, good job Son!!

Phir, mahabharat.

Edited by AtheK
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Luckily i was not around, it was wife visiting, and he was around 4 that time so all you could do was tell him that no more tv for couple of months. And as this was Nana on other side, he just coughed up and got it repaired :P

But ya if it was at a friend place, i guess you will have to get it repaired, the least you can do. Or just say kaisa idiot TV liya hai tumne, agli baar acha le lena, acha hi hua toot gaya, good job Son!!

Phir, mahabharat.

OR "DABBA HE DABBA UNCLE KA TV DABBA"?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Give them your own TV (unless it's an OLED) and get yourself a new one ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Imagine Jigsaw calling all his friends to Showoff his new OLED tv and then a kid breaking jigsaw new OLED tv, kya hoga us din!!!

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

OR "DABBA HE DABBA UNCLE KA TV DABBA"?

Ab to zaroor hai

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Then TV should be the least of the worries.

Reactions i Foresee in the same order

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

angry the hulk GIF

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Angry GIF

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Edited by AtheK

Just now, adity said:

Personally I'd just cry at that point. Probably get angry at some point but crying would definitely be involved. 

Na i have posted them in the order they will happen, all of them will happen.

16 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I received the best response when someone broke my laptop. Brothers kid, took my laptop and threw it. Literally. I'm sh*ting bricks because I was logged in at work and was sched to onboard a new client. My bro is very embarrassed, my mom who has come with him actually shouts at me, "You know he is small no? Why did you keep your laptop there in the open?" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. My laptop, on my worktable, which he got to by climbing on my chair, while she was helping him. Bro took me aside and  offered to pay, but I know he was in a bad place so I swallowed the loss.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Well then the upgrade to OLED would be even sweeter!

Silver linings playbook :p

Ruko Zara , sabr Karo. :dance:

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

I received the best response when someone broke my laptop. Brothers kid, took my laptop and threw it. Literally. I'm sh*ting bricks because I was logged in at work and was sched to onboard a new client. My bro is very embarrassed, my mom who has come with him actually shouts at me, "You know he is small no? Why did you keep your laptop there in the open?" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. My laptop, on my worktable, which he got to by climbing on my chair, while she was helping him. Bro took me aside and  offered to pay, but I know he was in a bad place so I swallowed the loss.

Don't know whether to react with laugh or sad 

3 minutes ago, adity said:

I upgraded from 7 year old LG HD TV. The upgrade to OLED is BIG

Same. I upgraded from a Sony HD TV to Samsung QLED and the difference on gaming & watching movies was big! OLEDs are probably better (& expensive :D ) but I leave my TV on for a long time without using them so was afraid of the burn-in. Super happy with my Samsung.

12 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Same. I upgraded from a Sony HD TV to Samsung QLED and the difference on gaming & watching movies was big! OLEDs are probably better (& expensive :D ) but I leave my TV on for a long time without using them so was afraid of the burn-in. Super happy with my Samsung.

Not much risk of burn in on the newer crop. My OLED gets paused on same screen several hours every day and has been doing so for 3 years or more. No issues till now.

• Like 1