The Playstation 5 thread

This was my email 

Hello I placed an order oF Ps5 on Jan 12th . The order is still confirmed, but Im seeing a lot of orders being cancelled. Can you please confirm that all cancellations are done or there are still cancellations going on and the orders that are now confirmed are going to be honoured? Also 

Another question is the launch date is on 2ns Feb so will you be shipping it on 1st so everyone gets it on second or you are Shipping it on the 2nd only?

Thanks 

This is the response 

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Reliance Digital!

Thank you for highlighting your concern

Please accept our sincere apologies for delay and inconvenience caused to you.

We would like that was an pre-order offer and now stocks are exhausted. We will inform you for next sale. Request wait till the time.

We appreciate your time and patience. Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

If you have any queries regarding your order or any other product on our website, please feel free to call us on 022-41117877, Timings (9.30 am to 7.30 pm) or email us on reliancedigital@ril.com 

Thanks & Regards,

Sumeet Dhanvi

Escalation Support Team,

Reliance Digital

Now tell me how TF should anyone trust them when they read only two words out of the whole para

45 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kuch bhi bol, we should be super happy and proud of Sony India for getting so many at launch.. screw RD bcos of their internal thing but fact that more than 70-80 pre orders secured in this thread is a no joke compared to the Xbox Launch even though it was Day 1

This. 

I'm really tired of people still talking sh*t about Sony India on twitter, saying they messed up the launch/pre-orders. 

They did a fine job.. waited long enough to ensure the launch is not half-baked, like Series X. 

Edited by VamosReva

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Forza Saare purze hila dega. Likh ke lena. 

I used to have a 360 back in the days, played heck out of Motorsport 4, it's probably the number 1 thing I miss about Xbox, but never jumped on the One series, so I am excited to get back to it with a tv worthy for it.

38 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Internship bro, kro and kma lo. Power your dreams!

I'll dm for hacks and cracks. karna padega if its actually feasible.

I'm not rich or something, but 50K doesn't seem like much when parents are paying. If I have to accumulate that much myself, batti lag jayegi lol

Edited by Chirag2001

Just now, kunjanp said:

I used to have a 360 back in the days, played heck out of Motorsport 4, it's probably the number 1 thing I miss about Xbox, but never jumped on the One series, so I am excited to get back to it with a tv worthy for it.

Absolutely bhai. Hope you land one soon. Waise bhi duniya bhar koi le nahi raha aur India mein laale pade hai. 

Koi nahi.. Aa jayega. :hug:

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

I'll dm for hacks and cracks. karna padega if its actually feasible.

I'm not rich or something, but 50K doesn't seem like much when parents are paying. If I have to accumulate that much myself, batti lag jayegi lol

My parents paid for my Ps4 back in the day and even contributed for the Pro so I cam understand but this time, I am not asking them for much, a few grand if I hit a shortfall but that's it.

Always welcome for any dms but best is to contact your seniors, I interned with some of them and they got their batchmates referred too, so try that.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

Bhai, I have slogged for last 4.5years and before I start working I am gonna have good 6-8 months of chill time. I am gonna take full advantage of it.

Can relate. Played so much RDR2 between school and college that I was tempt to try cigarettes and cowboy hats 

37 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

This. I myself am looking to get XSX now.

I want that gamepass machine and FH4's glory.

Get it from grey....max you will pay 2k - 6k above the MRP. 

Take the jump as I did. Also the machine is well built + goodness of GPU.

1 minute ago, Animus said:

Max 2k above mrp including free home delivery anywhere in India :D

• Like 1

My parents paid for my Ps4 back in the day and even contributed for the Pro so I cam understand but this time, I am not asking them for much, a few grand if I hit a shortfall but that's it.

Always welcome for any dms but best is to contact your seniors, I interned with some of them and they got their batchmates referred too, so try that.

Ahh yes. My parents bought me the PS3, then the PS4 Pro.

Its not like bohot bheek maangna hoga, but I bought the Pro in 2019 from US, my dad carried it to India, AND I have a sh*t ton of game backlog so I just feel bad asking for a new console lol.

I'll buy one sooner or later, because my society friends are some very interesting people. 

Spoiler

Just assholes tbh. They're my friends, but the first one who can convince parents to buy a PS5 will brag so much and so often that everybody else will get fed up and buy themselves. Pretty much how I bought PS4 and PS4 tbh. I got baited into it, but I don't regret it. Had a lotta good times on both systems, so its alright. 

14 minutes ago, Animus said:

13 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Max 2k above mrp including free home delivery anywhere in India :D

Delhi me kha se? Also these guys will open and test the consoles in front of me, right? I saw a few videos regarding that.

@HundredProofSam Delhi me kisi retailer ke pass available hoga?

12 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ahh yes. My parents bought me the PS3, then the PS4 Pro.

Its not like bohot bheek maangna hoga, but I bought the Pro in 2019 from US, my dad carried it to India, AND I have a sh*t ton of game backlog so I just feel bad asking for a new console lol.

I'll buy one sooner or later, because my society friends are some very interesting people. 

Reveal hidden contents

Just assholes tbh. They're my friends, but the first one who can convince parents to buy a PS5 will brag so much and so often that everybody else will get fed up and buy themselves. Pretty much how I bought PS4 and PS4 tbh. I got baited into it, but I don't regret it. Had a lotta good times on both systems, so its alright. 

Same. Fortunately my family is financially set, so never needed to plead. Wouldn't have needed to do that for Ps5 as well but how does it matter, gonna start earning eventually, a console here and there won't make or break my savings.

Delhi me kha se? Also these guys will open and test the consoles in front of me, right? I saw a few videos regarding that.

@HundredProofSam Delhi me kisi retailer ke pass available hoga?

The shop i meant was a grey seller here in Mumbai. Got an extra ps5 controller from him. Super prompt shipping and felt honest for a "grey" seller. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

The shop i meant was a grey seller here in Mumbai. Got an extra ps5 controller from him. Super prompt shipping and felt honest for a "grey" seller. 

Honest toh shi hai but atleast check toh karva de ek baar. Shipping me hi damage hogya toh kya krunga.