The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

My spare PS5 has been taken by @yatin509

Sorry must have missed.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, for you you don’t need to buy.. Just put in this thread what you will give from your collection in exchange of a PS5 you will get all the offers :rofl:

I am surprised you didn’t order one.. if I had known before would have kept my Amazon for you.. I have another one which is also kinda reserved.. will let you know if anything pops up.. come to Bangalore thread.. 

@imemyself as assassins creed says please post in banglore thread for faster response

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Good luck taking RD to court. By the time the court announces a verdict, PS7 will be releasing. 

They should try and get a taste. Honestly a lot of this new gen kids lack basic knowlegde, most are spoiled brats and good amount of those are on social media are solely there to troll or absue. 

47 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

Ah, that makes more sense. I have heard the website is often times jank.

Jank/junk is better than that website. Dont know how do they get orders.

Also how famous is god of war lol ? had a relative today at home , while talking he got to know i got an PS5, he said he'll be playing god of war next time he comes as family wont let him buy it.

1 hour ago, TheMonark said:

if you enjoyed your struggle in Bloodborne and Nioh then yes otherwise No.

I, in equal parts, obsessed about & despised the struggle.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Pehle aane toh de PS5 :giggle:

lazy puppy GIF

:nerves:

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Nope. Demons souls is f**king hard, and from what I've heard BB is quite easier compared to it.

1 hour ago, hope said:

If you went through BB and Nioh then Demon Souls shouldn't be a problem to you. Veterans says Demon Souls isn't that difficult compared to BB. I have bought it as well.

Hmm.. maybe later on when it's super cheap. Will do NiOH 2 and Shekiro first.

28 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

He told couple of days before 12th that there is no point of coming to store and i should book it online through their site. 

He told me exactly opposite of what you said. He confirmed that he can arrange 2 consoles 100%. But still to be on safer side I also tried booking on Amazon. Unfortunately due to some delay in OTP and all, I failed to place the order and it went out of stock. Then this GTS guy called me around 6:10 PM and said that he has only 1 peice and that I must pay him 50k before 6:30 PM(as he had to send the final pre order report to sony) via bank account; he wasn't ready to accept gpay or any other instant payment methods. And as u know after adding new payee u have to wait for at least 30 minutes to make the first payment, so I lost this one too.

Edited by imemyself

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Now that we are close what are you planning to play first?
I will be playing Cuphead along with DAys gone (PLATINUM :)) and the most exited im about is kena

Considering RD, planning such things feels like jinxing the order :P
Although been planning to get RDR2 from somewhere or get God Of War on PS+

Also, my brother has a PS4 with FIFA 21. Can I use family share so that I can play his FIFA21 on my PS5(if I get the console)? Can we also play it against each other?

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Now that we are close what are you planning to play first?
I will be playing Cuphead along with DAys gone (PLATINUM :)) and the most exited im about is kena

First and foremost play Astro's Playroom to see what exactly the DualSense hype is all about,

Then finish Cyberpunk 2077. Have been holding out on the final mission. It ran okay-ish on base PS4 but I am assuming on the PS5 it will be a much better experience. I even have FFVII Remake and Persona 5R in my immediate backlog, so those as well. Maybe get all the trophies in Hitman. Then there's some games I would want to play via the PS+ Collection.

That SSD gonna get filled up real quick.

8 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Also, my brother has a PS4 with FIFA 21. Can I use family share so that I can play his FIFA21 on my PS5(if I get the console)? Can we also play it against each other?

Thats some inception level quetiion bro so dont know. 

4 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

That SSD gonna get filled up real quick.

Bummer no update from sony about expandable storage

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Afaik wasn't it a normal Nvme expansion? And xsx had the proprietary expansion?

Also what are the known PS5 bugs so far which can brick the device? I heard about putting it in rest mode will brick the device.

Edited by Lazyboy8134

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Knowing them it might just be an iteration on the PS Vita memory cards, hence super expensive. Atleast it looks like it will take in regular SSDs but for now since they need to match a certain read/write speed Sony is going to be making a nice profit for a while. Maybe later they will let any other 3rd party SSDs be installed once the speeds are up to snuff.

6 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Also what are the known PS5 bugs so far which can brick the device? I heard about putting it in rest mode will brick the device.

Nothing to worry as it will have warranty. 

6 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Afaik wasn't it a normal Nvme expansion? And xsx had the proprietary expansion?

Normal yes. But list will be given about supported ones.

1 minute ago, 2B_didi said:

Knowing them it might just be an iteration on the PS Vita memory cards, hence super expensive. Atleast it looks like it will take in regular SSDs but for now since they need to match a certain read/write speed Sony is going to be making a nice profit for a while. Maybe later they will let any other 3rd party SSDs be installed once the speeds are up to snuff.

We will/should be getting 3rd parties from the word go. They learned that lesson with ps vita memory, they wont be pulling that crap now.

25 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

There are 3rd party SSDs already available which can match and surpass Ps5's requirement. Only Sony just hasn't enabled expansion in the software yet. I am not too worried about hiked up prices for these.

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I really want to play RDR2 but that is stuck on the Pro's port. I am not sure if I should go ahead or wait for some remastered version. 

If I was able to get an official series x then this wouldn't have been a problem.

RDR2 is a technical beauty even on Xbox one S/ PS4. However - I didn't like the game as much. Too slow and repetitive in terms of missions.

Definitely worth playing but have played way better games with got much less hype than RDR2.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Is the Demons Souls Remake recommended for somebody (me) who doesn't like 'hard" games but has managed to struggle through Bloodborne and NiOH?

More than difficulty, each new Soulsborne game added QoL changes and improvements to gameplay. And since BP didn't make any changes to base formula, its about as raw as it can get. Otherwise its not hard, and certain build straight up break the game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, funjabi said:

RDR2 is a technical beauty even on Xbox one S/ PS4. However - I didn't like the game as much. Too slow and repetitive in terms of missions.

Definitely worth playing but have played way better games with got much less hype than RDR2.

It depends on where you played it first. 

If you started on the Pro/One X, you can't go back to base consoles. Also, after they pushed an update to unlock HDR peak brightness, it just got even better. 

Also, I don't know what they'll do better in the next gen update. 

Adding 60 fps support would ruin the cinematic nature of the game. 

30 fps is my preferred way to experience it. 

Edited by VamosReva