The Playstation 5 thread

8 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Many PS5 users have also been advising against using PS4's external HDDs to play PS4 games on PS5. 

I think I'll just re-download PS4 games to the internal SSD as needed, for now. 

External ssd/hdd works fine. The only thing I did differently was format it via the PS5 and re-download all ps4 games just to be sure. No issues at all on that front. What I did read was one article on reddit where a ps4 external hdd was causing problems when plugged straight into the 5.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

PS5 sorely needs a exclusive similar to Forza Horizon. It seems to be lacking in that genre.

100% agreed. They need to hire sumo digital to make both an arcade racer like horizon and a mascot kart racer using their ip's. 

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Got my HDFC statement, I do not see Flipkart charge of 49,990 for the PS5 but see the same for Amazon :ko:

Can FK folks check yours

Could be due to payment not being settled with Merchant till the time statement was generated. 

Check online on your hdfc card the transaction should appear on your current transactions 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Got my HDFC statement, I do not see Flipkart charge of 49,990 for the PS5 but see the same for Amazon :ko:

Can FK folks check yours

What does your account on FK shows?

23 minutes ago, kkapoorr said:

So I thought I'll sleep over the decision to purchase this, and now it is priced at 3.8K. FML

it will be back keep cheking . 

2 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Could be due to payment not being settled with Merchant till the time statement was generated. 

Check online on your hdfc card the transaction should appear on your current transactions 

Yeah, I don;t see it. I got the sms from both bank and FK when ordered and my credit limited was down to 70K, now its back to 120s

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

What does your account on FK shows?

Payment Approved, I sent them an email to double check.

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Also how good are HDFC reward points?

Not that great bhai, I purchased hair dryer, kitchen blender type things with the points I had :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah, I don;t see it. I got the sms from both bank and FK when ordered and my credit limited was down to 70K, now its back to 120s

That's odd. This means not only the merchant has not claimed the transaction but also the bank had released the hold on the charge. Might be a cancellation coming up. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

If you are big dick rich boy with infinia, diner's Black, etc. the it gets really good, otherwise its nothing special for regalia first and the likes which normal people use. But it does have 8 lounge visits and regular discounts on travel on most sites. There is also the smart buy program for accelerated rewards but I think there is a monthly cap on rewards for lower tier which makes it not very worth. 

If your spending is less, American Express MRCC is the card to have and keep an HDFC for backup for when Amex doesn't work. Amex has great rewards for low spenders. 

Yeah, I have a MRCC, ICICI Rubyx and HDFC Diners. MRCC is best among these, though the limit is only like 25K

2 minutes ago, adity said:

If you are big dick rich boy with infinia, diner's Black, etc. the it gets really good, otherwise its nothing special for regalia first and the likes which normal people use. But it does have 8 lounge visits and regular discounts on travel on most sites. There is also the smart buy program for accelerated rewards but I think there is a monthly cap on rewards for lower tier which makes it not very worth. 

If your spending is less, American Express MRCC is the card to have and keep an HDFC for backup for when Amex doesn't work. Amex has great rewards for low spenders. 

Wait so only infinia and DCB holders have big dicks?

Breaking News Reaction GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

That's odd. This means not only the merchant has not claimed the transaction but also the bank had released the hold on the charge. Might be a cancellation coming up. 

Yeah weird but I think they have still blocked it, just a matter of claiming it, statement limit showed 70K but online limit showing 120 so some confusion but would like others to confirm those who ordered from FK

Yeah weird but I think they have still blocked it, just a matter of claiming it, statement limit showed 70K but online limit showing 120 so some confusion but would like others to confirm those who ordered from FK
Same. I was surprised not to see it in my statement and it's not showing under my current/unbilled transactions ? Did we manage to snag one for free? [emoji38]

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

Same. I was surprised not to see it in my statement and it's not showing under my current/unbilled transactions ? Did we manage to snag one for free? emoji38.png

ah thanks, known issue then OR they changed their policy after Series X rant to swipe after packed and ready... 

ah thanks, known issue then OR they changed their policy after Series X rant to swipe after packed and ready... 
HDFC has the most a*s backwards online infrastructure I've ever seen so it's possible their netbanking just hasn't updated it yet. 

I think it's got to do with FK they have blocked the amount and will charge it on dispatch in anticipation of cancellations/delays.

1 hour ago, kkapoorr said:

So I thought I'll sleep over the decision to purchase this, and now it is priced at 3.8K. FML

Cloudtail is currently not selling it. Once they get it back in stock, they might go lower. Keep an eye.