The Playstation 5 thread

23 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Yup same for me. No entry for flipkart transaction but i do see the one for Amazon. 

That's odd, I pre-ordered from FK with Axis CC as well, I didn't get the statement in mail yet, but checking online, Jan transactions shows the 49,990 used for PS5. It's included in my Jan due.

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That's odd, I pre-ordered from FK with Axis CC as well, I didn't get the statement in mail yet, but checking online, Jan transactions shows the 49,990 used for PS5. It's included in my Jan due.

Don't you use the app?

Just now, Aercy said:

No, I meant the Axis App. Don't you track your transactiona via the app?

Ohh, sorry.

No, I don't. I check netbanking site once a month :P

Also, I did get a text immediately after pre-ordering from Axis saying 49,990 has been used from CC limit.

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

What is the time mentioned for 'Order Placed' for you guys on the Flipkart? 12:02 or later?

For me everything was 12:00PM, even received confirmation mail and text from FK at12:00PM, all within a minute.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Ohh, sorry.

No, I don't. I check netbanking site once a month :P

Also, I did get a text immediately after pre-ordering from Axis saying 49,990 has been used from CC limit.

The app's good. I don't wait for the statement, and make payment via the app itself.

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

For me everything was 12:00PM, even received confirmation mail and text from FK at12:00PM, all within a minute.

Same for me for message and email, but in Flipkart tracking it shows 12:01

4 minutes ago, Aercy said:

The app's good. I don't wait for the statement, and make payment via the app itself.

I'll check it out. New to CC's, just installed 'Cred', heard good things about that here.

2 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Same for me for message and email, but in Flipkart tracking it shows 12:01

Hmm, mine shows 12:00PM there too.

Edited by gecko89

1 hour ago, bharathitman said:

Diners cards are really good. You don't even need to have Black now, just the Privilege is enough (4p / 150rs) and 1.99% foreign mark-up. It's super easy to get the Privilege card these days without any issues. Also if you are a long time customer they keep on upgrading your credit limit, mine is in 7 digits now after 7 ish years

I will be getting my LTF Diner's black soon but for foreign transactions I prefer my forex card, always a bit cheaper exchange rate and you don't have to pay 18% GST on ACE.

Also my EMI limit on my debit card has been increased automatically over the years, never had to contact them. I think that's the case for long time customers.

3 hours ago, funjabi said:

BTW RD reversed my 49,990 charge and also called to say sorry. Still no cancellation email or sms or the so called coupons.
The lady who called had zero clue about what she was talking about. Just repeating the same line 'We had over booked and didn't expect such demand. Extremely sorry.' Like she had a paper in front of her from which she was reading out.

Check your spam box. I got 4X500 coupons but these cannot be combined together. Happy to share my coupons if someone wants :) 

Just now, lastAvenger said:

Check your spam box. I got 4X500 coupons but these cannot be combined together. Happy to share my coupons if someone wants :) 

Give Away thread

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35381-the-giveaway-thread/page/88/#comments

2 hours ago, Bluebolt05 said:

I have been stuck at same limit with hdfc since 3+ years, except a 20% increase once. 

Get axis ace. Flat 2% cb as statement credit everywhere 

Applied for Ace just now after reading this. Currently only have Kotak Royale signature and Citi rewards.

Is Amex worth it? Aadhi jagah chalta nahi hai sala.

1 hour ago, godspeed said:

So I pre ordered from Flipkart and it shows the order will be delivered by 5th Feb. Will Flipkart delay like they did with xbox or will they ship it in launch week?

No on here can answer that question, but strong advice is not to panic and just have patience till it gets delivered to you..  FK did not delay any of the pre ordered Xbox from wave 1 September, delay happened only with wave 2 in November orders.. 

5 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Applied for Ace just now after reading this. Currently only have Kotak Royale signature and Citi rewards.

Is Amex worth it? Aadhi jagah chalta nahi hai sala.

I like amex. Have their cheapest card with fee waived off on 1.5L spends. I use them on international portals, reliance digital etc where in case of any issue CS helps with charge back. You can't find better CS. Acceptability is okay. Its fine between petrol bunks and online portals. Decent offers. 1 got it free for first year.  So kept it. 

Edited by Bluebolt05
Edit