The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, kunjanp said:

@Jigsaw Can you try 600s while connected to the Dualsense and see if there is any difference while the headset is turned on? Volume? Intensity? Use the same audio settings both the times.

Ok bro Kal try karta hoon

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Those who want PS5, stop looking and start looking for a Series X :P

Easiest way to get a ps5 in India :lol:

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

1 minute ago, Yogaraj said:

Lucky human

or does this mean stocks are handed early thus we are gettin delivered early  :fear1:

That kid has lost all grip on life. Wouldn't be beyond him to photoshop just to create FUD

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

That kid has lost all grip on life. Wouldn't be beyond him to photoshop just to create FUD

You can get the exact same message if you call amazon and ask about your order status. That's what these people did

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yogaraj said:
Lucky human

or does this mean stocks are handed early thus we are gettin delivered early  :fear1:

Its very much possible, the shipping will definitely happen so people get it on Day 1 because SC is going to deliver Day 1 to all their pre-orders/store pick ups..

3 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

You can get the exact same message if you call amazon and ask about your order status. That's what these people did

So then all cc does is basically trigger a preset sms notification. It's not like calling them and requesting earlier delivery is really going to work. They would be the last ppl on the planet to know actual inventory status. Let alone on ground ETA around shipping and delivery. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

So then all cc does is basically trigger a preset sms notification. It's not like calling them and requesting earlier delivery is really going to work. They would be the last ppl on the planet to know actual inventory status. Let alone on ground ETA around shipping and delivery. 

No ofcourse not, you can't request an earlier delivery to break the pre-order ground release dates. Their logistics system is a smooth af sailing ship

Just now, bharathitman said:

No ofcourse not, you can't request an earlier delivery to break the pre-order ground release dates. Their logistics system is a smooth af sailing ship

Yes bro. Alls I'm saying is just brace up and wait it out. Twitter and facts is not a good combo. :D

Some of these twitter warriors are salty af because their only RD order got shot down. They'll go to any lengths to pass down the panic and heart burn to those who locked one with other sources. 

6 hours ago, koolkunz said:

I contacted Amazon via chat and they told me mine is planned to be shipped on 1st Feb.

Please don’t hold them to it, not sure if Amazon has direct line with sellers inventory and logistics but FK promised things like this and didn’t deliver so I will not hold CC for any delays..