The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, funjabi said:

Dukhti nabz aur daba di :cry:

You can't order alcohol in Delhi. Not over App. Not over Call.

You guys have it wayyy cheaper than Mumbai though. I'd give an arm and a leg to sip on my scotch without ice in the Delhi winters :fear1:

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

You guys have it wayyy cheaper than Mumbai though. I'd give an arm and a leg to sip on my scotch without ice in the Delhi winters :fear1:

Yes. Way Way cheaper than Mumbai. 

Plus we now have wholesale Liquor malls in Gurgaon (NCR) where we get liquor even cheaper than Airport Duty Free (both Indian & foreign liquor) :D 

1 minute ago, funjabi said:

Plus we now have wholesale Liquor malls in Gurgaon (NCR) where we get liquor even cheaper than Airport Duty Free (both Indian & foreign liquor) :D 

:ranting:

68409746.jpg

32 minutes ago, funjabi said:

The price difference is crazy. 

Picked up a Glenlivet 12 from Gurgaon for 2800 and was traveling to Mumbai. While I was waiting for the cab at the Mumbai Airport, just randomly strolled into the liquor store to pick up some beer and casually asked the price. The same bottle was for 7200!!!:surprise: 

Edited by akashkhannabond007
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Ever since duty went down, people upgraded a level. Now no one needs to wait for Duty free stuff unless you want something very exotic.

1 minute ago, akashkhannabond007 said:

The price difference is crazy. 

Picked up a Glenlivet 12 from Gurgaon for 2800 and was traveling to Mumbai. While I was waiting for the cab at the Mumbai Airport, just randomly strolled into the liquor store to pick up some beer and casually asked the price. The same bottled was for 7200!!!:surprise: 

True, some of my friends used to stick to Glenlivet 12 and after the price drop, 15 and 18 are their new standards.

16 minutes ago, adity said:

I still like Hoegaarden though. It just goes down a lot smoother unlike EFE which jolts all my senses. But yeah, it's some amazing sh*t. I hope even other flavors of Goa Brewing Co. are made available here. 

:ha:

23 minutes ago, adity said:

I still like Hoegaarden though. It just goes down a lot smoother unlike EFE which jolts all my senses. But yeah, it's some amazing sh*t. I hope even other flavors of Goa Brewing Co. are made available here. 

I love the flavor. It's not some no taste piss drink. Actually tastes like fruits. 

EFE spoiled all beers for me. Bira, Hoe etc. 

And I haven't been able to find EFE in Delhi or Noida. :fogug:

Received a pic of the preliminary invoice from Croma. Billing address is mine but shipping address is of the outlet. Invoice is dated 14th Jan.

They will receive it and ship to me with the final invoice. But I am gonna pick it up from them even if it's just 5 minutes away. Acc. to the guy they will receive it on 31st and I can pick up as soon as the store opens on 2nd Feb.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, hope said:

Yup.

Available here. Sell to me once done :P

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FC66ZV4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_GSxbGbEZSZN15

120 USD :bash: Also remastered is a code so no point

3 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Get it from PlayAsia. 

?? I don’t trust international airmail or Indian customs anymore