The Playstation 5 thread

10 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

In which aspects is it lacking? Trying to figure out if I can save money and stick with 1000xm2 wired.

Good question. The volume itself was very very low and I had to bump up the slider on the headphone to almost 90 to get decent volume. For reference when on wireless even midway 50 is almost deafening. 

Also confirmed with the wife who has her own cans (Turtle Beach 200 and Hyperx Cloud Stinger) they work absolutely perfectly. So I will want to believe the dual sense doesn't have enough might to drive the Jbl at 50% volume. 

I have the 1000xm3 and had tried gaming with them turned on for the ANC once on the Pro. The sound was harsh if that's the right way to put it. They are not gaming headsets so kinda expected. Too much thump which is a Sony thing. Not good in say a cod mp match. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

30 minutes ago, Rashmeet said:

?? I don’t trust international airmail or Indian customs anymore

Beech rasile!

Yeah importing is so dead now. $ rate + import duty is almost double. So sad.

35 minutes ago, Rashmeet said:

120 USD :bash: Also remastered is a code so no point

Thought of getting the UE too, but dropped it as soon as I found out the Spidey RM is a one time code.

Might as well get a pre-owned Miles Morales PS4 copy for cheap, upgrade to PS5 version for free. Then upgrade to UE paying some 1-1.2K INR.

23 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Good question. The volume itself was very very low and I had to bump up the slider on the headphone to almost 90 to get decent volume. For reference when on wireless even midway 50 is almost deafening. 

Also confirmed with the wife who has her own cans (Turtle Beach 200 and Hyperx Cloud Stinger) they work absolutely perfectly. So I will want to believe the dual sense doesn't have enough might to drive the Jbl at 50% volume. 

I have the 1000xm3 and had tried gaming with them turned on for the ANC once on the Pro. The sound was harsh if that's the right way to put it. They are not gaming headsets so kinda expected. Too much thump which is a Sony thing. Not good in say a cod mp match. 

I guess that settles it. Gotta get a headset.

24 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Thought of getting the UE too, but dropped it as soon as I found out the Spidey RM is a one time code.

Might as well get a pre-owned Miles Morales PS4 copy for cheap, upgrade to PS5 version for free. Then upgrade to UE paying some 1-1.2K INR.

This makes the only sense.

• Like 1