The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, funjabi said:

What would be a better approach assuming someone is not interested in playing multiplayer online or the other games that are part of PS Plus collection.

Option 1 -  Get PS Plus for a year (3K) and play the following games using the PS Plus collection

Option 2 - Buy them used from some place or new from amazon and then later sell them back

Games interested in :

• Bloodbourne  
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit:Become Human
  • God of War
  • The last of us remastered
  • Uncharted 4

Get PS+ bro. It is still on sale right now. Buying all these games and then selling them, won't be worth at all when you can just download them. Plus you can already get SOTR, you'll get many more over the next year.

53 minutes ago, funjabi said:

What would be a better approach assuming someone is not interested in playing multiplayer online or the other games that are part of PS Plus collection.

Option 1 -  Get PS Plus for a year (3K) and play the following games using the PS Plus collection

Option 2 - Buy them used from some place or new from amazon and then later sell them back

Games interested in :

• Bloodbourne  
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit:Become Human
  • God of War
  • The last of us remastered
  • Uncharted 4

Buy them individually. These games won't cost you more than 500 -600 each and you can easily sell them off on gameloot for 100-200 less, free shipping. Plus no rush to complete the games within the ps+ membership duration. 

If you plan on getting ps+ anyway for MP, then it's a different case

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

@Jigsaw Bro, Quantum 600s are absolutely worth it, right? Even more than Pulse 3D? I will buy them right now based on your recommendation.

I watched a review on it. Its the best headphones to use on PC as they are optimized to it. Though if you change any EQ settings via the app on PC and when you use them on the console the settings don't transfer. So basically it'll be on default settings.

Just letting you know. The advantage of Pulse is seamless connectivity as how apple devices are with their accessories.

Edited by Agent 47
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

@Jigsaw Bro, Quantum 600s are absolutely worth it, right? Even more than Pulse 3D? I will buy them right now based on your recommendation.

Haan bhai bilkul. Having owned every single Sony wireless headset over the years I can say they don't last long. The Pulse has lots of terrible reviews outside of the fancy a*s YouTube influencer circle. 

Just know they aren't wireless on xbox if that's something you need. Baaki Ekdum jhakaas :cheers:

5 minutes ago, dangalphthegrey said:

Wow top 1% is like pro level right ? Do share some of your gameplay bro. 

It's a disgusting addiction. Don't get into it. I'd give anything to be the person I was 12 years ago who actually played "games" and enjoyed. 

28 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Haan bhai bilkul. Having owned every single Sony wireless headset over the years I can say they don't last long. The Pulse has lots of terrible reviews outside of the fancy a*s YouTube influencer circle. 

Just know they aren't wireless on xbox if that's something you need. Baaki Ekdum jhakaas :cheers:

They don't work with XSX? I am planning to buy that too. It was expected from Pulse but JBL, not at all. This complicates things.

What do you use for XSX then? Another set of headphones? Does XSX support BT headphones?

Are there any headphones which work with PS and Xbox both?

Edited by kunjanp

26 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

I watched a review on it. Its the best headphones to use on PC as they are optimized to it. Though if you change any EQ settings via the app on PC and when you use them on the console the settings don't transfer. So basically it'll be on default settings.

Just letting you know. The advantage of Pulse is seamless connectivity as how apple devices are with their accessories.

EQ isn't a problem for me, hardly notice it that much during gaming and the connectivity part, that's fine too.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

EQ isn't a problem for me, hardly notice it that much during gaming and the connectivity part, that's fine too.

EQ only saves on the app so only windows. No changes for console. And that's pretty much in line with every other wireless headset. Only the Sony inhouse ones have downloadable presets for genres/games. 

1 minute ago, dangalphthegrey said:

Gaming itself is an addiction bruh. You just got too addicted to one strain to lose interest in other strains lol. 

True. My e-peen currently stretches from suburbs to South Mumbai. We don't even have a metro that runs that far. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

EQ only saves on the app so only windows. No changes for console. And that's pretty much in line with every other wireless headset. Only the Sony inhouse ones have downloadable presets for genres/games. 

Arctis 7P also transfers the settings but unfortunately it isn't available here.

13 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Arctis 7P also transfers the settings but unfortunately it isn't available here.

At the pricing of the 7p on amazon, I'll rather go blind and play games :lol:

Also until the 2017 7 model, custom EQ changes were again only on windows. Not saved at the headset or transmitter level. Not doubting you but I wouldn't put it beyond steelseries to play with words. 

Edited by Joe Cool
Update

54 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

This is good enough for me, especially for 8k. Plus I'll also use it while travelling so Pulse looks much better. 

I'll wait til pulse comes in stock at play-asia or launches in India. 

Edited by gecko89