The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Biggest scam was moratorium. A friend opted for sbi cc moratorium, not only was he charged extra 3 month interest, he started getting harassed the very next month to pay the due. I mean, wtf is even the point of optimg for moratorium and paying extra interest if we need to even pay the amount as per timelines? Ch***** samjha hai

Woh 2014 mein sochna chahiye tha :D

• Haha 2

Just now, playstationdude said:

Biggest scam was moratorium. A friend opted for sbi cc moratorium, not only was he charged extra 3 month interest, he started getting harassed the very next month to pay the due. I mean, wtf is even the point of optimg for moratorium and paying extra interest if we need to even pay the amount as per timelines? Ch***** samjha hai

This happened to many people and SBI was the most atrocious. Everything is rigged to make you empty your pocket.

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

True. I have seen enough kids swimming in debt because of ignorance. Credit line is not a reflection of your standing. 

If anything have super huge credit lines is just plain bad for your actual credit standing. 

Anyways hoping @Assassins Creed bro gets past the overdraft penalty. :kisstogether: 

Arey I have 4-5 CC now, however most of them are clear. Should I get 1-2 cancelled? I can drop HSBC and SBI:scratchchin:

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Government banks are there to harrass you. Good that i have kotak bank, never called me once 

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Arey I have 4-5 CC now, however most of them are clear. Should I get 1-2 cancelled? I can drop HSBC and SBI:scratchchin:

Have you checked your CIBIL score? I have heard it doesnt like too many CC's

If you're not using them why have them? Banks will find ways to charge you. Remember it costs them more to onboard a new customer than service existing ones. 

Many years ago I had a account which was dormant for years. The branch wouldn't close it because KPIs :lol:

I eventually gave up fighting because CC would say branch, branch would. say CC.

BC galat desh mein paida ho gaye hum. 

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Government banks are there to harrass you. Good that i have kotak bank, never called me once 

Have you checked your CIBIL score? I have heard it doesnt like too many CC's

Bhai Kotak ke toh kya Kehne. I get royal treatment just because of the wife :lol:

Bas happy ending nahi dete :wallbash:

Just now, Jigsaw said:

If you're not using them why have them? Banks will find ways to charge you. Remember it costs them more to onboard a new customer than service existing ones. 

Many years ago I had a account which was dormant for years. The branch wouldn't close it because KPIs :lol:

I eventually gave up fighting because CC would say branch, branch would. say CC.

BC galat desh mein paida ho gaye hum. 

Normally i make purchases via cc and then just pay off the amount immediately. Mostly use CC just for the discounts , tbh

Normally i make purchases via cc and then just pay off the amount immediately. Mostly use CC just for the discounts , tbh

Lolz I used to do exactly that. Doesn't matter much. As long as you pay in full by the due date, you're good. You're just a nuisance to them :dance:

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Will look into it thanks. Earlier only I was the one who needed full speeds , after quarantine full family needs full speeds 

Deco M5 is seriously good and affordable with current discounts. I wish I had gone for pack of 3 in the first place and saved more.

IMG-20210120-WA0001.jpg

My Axis ace application was declined. Just got the msg. Surprised. Last I checked my CIBIL was close to 800  have never defaulted on a CC (or anything in last 5 years. The one loan where I didn't pay EMI for a couple of months is now closed after being paid in full, and that was in 2015!). Have pretty good income (between 20-50L), only have 2 cards (with total 8L limit).

I am banker and know I should be the top candidate for a card to be given. I get 5 calls everyday from different banks that I have been pre-approved for a card.

And I was also told i was pre-approved by axis too! Wonder how this works. Would really like to know why I was rejected.

Edited by kittoo

2 minutes ago, kittoo said:

My Axis ace application was declined. Just got the msg. Surprised. Last I checked my CIBIL was close to 800  have never defaulted on a CC (or anything in last 5 years. The one loan where I didn't pay EMI for a couple of months is now closed after being paid in full, and that was in 2015!). Have pretty good income (between 20-50L), only have 2 cards (with total 8L limit).

I am banker and know I should be the top candidate for a card to be given. I get 5 calls everyday from different banks that I have been pre-approved for a card.

And I was also told i was pre-approved by axis too! Wonder how this works. Would really like to know why I was rejected.

Overqualified? :D 

12 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Had a chat with someone in risk function of a bank long back. Any sort of excessive delay/writeoff/settlement/suit etc. within 5 years can be automatically declined. Didn't you just recently apply?

Edited by Bluebolt05

12 minutes ago, kittoo said:

My Axis ace application was declined. Just got the msg. Surprised. Last I checked my CIBIL was close to 800. Have pretty good income (between 20-50L), only have 2 cards (with total 8L limit).

I am banker and know I should be the top candidate for a card to be given.

Form 16 or it never happened :rolleyes:

• Haha 4