The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Well...FK has screwed me too now. My last of us 2 shipped on 13th and is still not delivered. Even worse, it left Mumbai (bhiwandi) warehouse on 18th early morning and had vanished after that. 3 days and still hasn't even reached Pune yet. No update, nothing.

Good thing it was cash on delivery, at least paisa nahi dubega. Will wait a couple more days then will order from somewhere else.

Even if it was paid, you don't really need to worry if the order was never delivered to you. It's the post delivery shenanigans which take a toll.

16 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Well...FK has screwed me too now. My last of us 2 shipped on 13th and is still not delivered. Even worse, it left Mumbai (bhiwandi) warehouse on 18th early morning and had vanished after that. 3 days and still hasn't even reached Pune yet. No update, nothing.

Good thing it was cash on delivery, at least paisa nahi dubega. Will wait a couple more days then will order from somewhere else.

Might be due to ongoing sales.

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Or they are swapping the discs out on the way

I've head that a good number of these issues are from Mumbai area. Could be a region specific thing?

Edited by l33tmaniac

2 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Had a call with FK representative and basically she told me to wait another 24hrs while they contact the seller. I mean, what were they doing for last 24hrs? Lol. And the seller is RetailNet, they are basically trying to contact their ownself and asking 24hrs for it.

PtOpZbH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I am just waiting to get a replacement or refund. After that, I will share each and every post of reddit on Twitter and start tweeting it with Flipkart tagged. This needs to be covered.

Even in Amazon's case I am finding it difficult to make them understand the issue. They are adamant that Sony are the manufacturers and at fault. I even have the unboxing video but they said for investigation purposes photos will suffice. I really hope they come to their senses by tomorrow. 

Looking at recent FIFA 21(PS4) reviews on Amazon, it seems these Writex DVDs are used in majority of counterfeit cases. 

IMG-1811.jpg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, PSFooty7 said:

Even in Amazon's case I am finding it difficult to make them understand the issue. They are adamant that Sony are the manufacturers and at fault. I even have the unboxing video but they said for investigation purposes photos will suffice. I really hope they come to their senses by tomorrow. 

Looking at recent FIFA 21(PS4) reviews on Amazon, it seems these Writex DVDs are used in majority of counterfeit cases. 

IMG-1811.jpg

Just wait till tom if it doesn't result in your favour. Start with twitter and a mail to Bezzos.

7 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I've head that a good number of these issues are from Mumbai area. Could be a region specific thing?

I am from Delhi.