The Playstation 5 thread

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I entered pincode for dualsense controller and it shows delivery date of 3rd - 4th. For some it's 1st - 2nd so accessories might ship early.

Bhai sahab, ice tea piyo :P

conslol ship karne ko boliyo apne sources se :P

• Haha 1

SATURDAY 
SUNDAY 
MONDAY 
TUESDAY 
WEDNESDAY (SHIPPING )
THURSDAY (TRANSIT)
FRIDAY (TRANSIT)
Saturday (TRANSIT)
Sunday (Holiday)
Monday (Out for delivery , never calls says office closed)
Tuesday actual deliveary.
Now this looks and feels real lol :roflroll:

11 Days 

Sundays are no longer holidays for delivery from Amazon and Flipkart I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just brute forced pincodes on Flipkart's Dualsense product page and I found out that the entire stock of dualsenses are in Mumbai. Only Mumbai pincodes have delivery date on 2nd/3rd, rest of India: 4rth - 6th. Looks like Flipkart hasn't distributed the stock. So assuming the same for PS5, Mumbai people might get it on 2nd itself and even if you live in other metropolitan cities, you might've to wait a day or two.

Haha FK and Amazon being abused all over Twitter and internet for not shipping before 2nd.

They had already communicated a range 3-11 Feb or something. Still people are angry ?

Imagine the outcry had they said 2nd or 3rd Feb and then not delivered ???

6 hours ago, Messy said:

Yesterday only I bought DAYS Gone ps4 version & flipkart shipped it today morning itself... 

Mine was cancelled (with the same msg/SMzs as above, that the seller doesn't fulfill our quality requirements and what not) after it was shipped. It got stuck in between at a hub and then delivery date also passed. After waiting a few more days I got this msg and it was canceled automatically.

Mine was cancelled (with the same msg/SMzs as above, that the seller doesn't fulfill our quality requirements and what not) after it was shipped. It got stuck in between at a hub and then delivery date also passed. After waiting a few more days I got this msg and it was canceled automatically.

Maybe they have decided to put some form of quality control for gaming discs and cancelled most current orders. Either way, it’s better they did something about it now rather then let it grow more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, doors said:

The 20 odd new games that they are giving with ps5, are those with DLCs or without them.

Depends on the games.

FFXV is Royal Edition which means all dlcs except that one Ardyn DLC that released at the end.

Bloodborne, Infamous SS, RE7 are base games only, no dlcs.

P.S. Just to be clear, the 20 games are not being given with the PS5, they are part of PS+ Collection for the PS5. You still need to have PS+ subscription to access and play these games.

13 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:
The PS5 supply situation is pretty bad in Japan too. So bad they are behaving like Americans.

I'm not surprised, my friend there says this is after most sellers limiting new stock to only their members having point card. Him being a foreigner doesn't help either.

He's jealous that I have a confirmed pre-order here in India :P