The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Bro did you get any confirmation of shipping or any update on your RD order? For me there has been no change at all on the order page. No communication whatsoever. Amazon, FK and Croma waalon ke updates dekh kar complex hota hai bhai.

Any other RD dependent folks please shout if you got any update on your orders.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Same situation here. No updates yet!

But then I guess no one has given any updates. Amazon one was fake and didn't see any by Vijay sales, etc either!

The store had said expect delivery between 3-8th Feb so not sure when will they give any form of update

27 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Bro did you get any confirmation of shipping or any update on your RD order? For me there has been no change at all on the order page. No communication whatsoever. Amazon, FK and Croma waalon ke updates dekh kar complex hota hai bhai.

Any other RD dependent folks please shout if you got any update on your orders.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Only update they gave me is "Sir apka order confirmed he ab roj phone mat Karo yaar " lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Huge dump I guess on Flipkart, was available for almost 10 minutes

16 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Dammit! The bot didn't fire today. Ahh well..

5 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Another drop!! Keep trying guys...looks like stocks are coming and going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it doesn't seem to have caught this. Not sure why but it has kept reading that it's out of stock. Can you confirm the url once where it was available? Maybe that's changed. If anyone gets a chance to take a screenshot of the page when it's in stock, that will be helpful.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to have caught this. Not sure why but it has kept reading that it's out of stock. Can you confirm the url once where it was available? Maybe that's changed. If anyone gets a chance to take a screenshot of the page when it's in stock, that will be helpful.

This is the url which I used. Showed stock around 5-10 mins back :

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-playstation-5-cfi-1008a01r-825-gb-astro-s-playroom/p/itma0201bdea62fa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Shantz said:

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-playstation-5-cfi-1008a01r-825-gb-astro-s-playroom/p/itma0201bdea62fa?pid=GMCFYTWS68SAKTVV&lid=LSTGMCFYTWS68SAKTVVHXNXQO&pageUID=1612093439735

This was the URL. It went out of stock while I was trying to complete payment.

1 minute ago, Shantz said:

I had opened from the link given in this thread on page 653, where all the links were given and it showed that it was in stock. 

There was also this link on a discord channel which seemed to be working