The Playstation 5 thread

15 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They aren’t calling Sony because they want bill and warranty. They’re calling because they want it for free. They’re so used to getting everything free that they just don’t expect to have to buy anything anymore.

Motherf*cking c*nts each one of them. :angry:

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

ya, 10-11 years back i remember sitting in a gaming shop for 12 hrs straight to get a copy of gears 2. i remember @Keyofx and @Agent 47 were there too. Those were the days.

Yeah i remember. I came in morning itself. Also, i gave an interview for the game in Bangalore Mirror as well. Those were the days...

18 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Actually I am in no rush, but pretty disappointed with Amazon the way they handled it. I am past that age that these kind of things used to excite me, but feeling bad for the younger members of the group, they deserved better. 

Same 

Also, I don't know how many people actually do it or was I just too dumb but don't use quick chargers to charge the controller! Atleast that was the case with DS4 where quick chargers fried the controller. One of my controller broke because of it and had to buy another DS4, lesson learnt the hard way. Apparently its very common for controllers going dead because of quick chargers. A good video for reference: 

I'm not sure if its the case with the dualsense as well but be careful!

Just now, Lazyboy8134 said:

Also, I don't know how many people actually do it or was I just too dumb but don't use quick chargers to charge the controller! Atleast that was the case with DS4 where quick chargers fried the controller. One of my controller broke because of it and had to buy another DS4, lesson learnt the hard way. Apparently its very common for controllers going dead because of quick chargers. A good video for reference: 

I'm not sure if its the case with the dualsense as well but be careful!

Always used charging dock or PC Usb.

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

PS Experts - so what's fidelity and performance mode ? What mode should we run, specially for the likes of GoW, MM etc ?

For MM- Play on Fidelity mode first. After you’ve fully admired it, switch to performance. 

For GoW - Play only on performance. 

Depends from game to game.

Most BC games with enhancements support 4K 60 in Resolution mode.

Otherwise, Fidelity for Higher Resolution at 30 fps and Performance for Lower Resolution  at 60 fps or  (a couple of games support 120 fps)

For MM you want Performance RT mode

Edited by Crhysis
corrected
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

PS Experts - so what's fidelity and performance mode ? What mode should we run, specially for the likes of GoW, MM etc ?

Fidelity mode (or graphics/resolution mode) is usually where the game runs at 30fps with added graphical effects (such as RT) and/or higher resolution. Performance mode is where you get framerates upto 60fps but with lower graphics/resolution.

GoW - Play on performance mode (After today's patch, the only difference between the two modes will be framerate. Resolution and graphics will be the same).

MM - Play on RT performance mode.

• Like 1