The Playstation 5 thread

Look wise i definitely feel series X is much better and easier to handle. UI in HDR looks great, but navigation was much better on ps4.

Tried Astrobot for 30 min, i was kinda disappointed with the haptics. Unless they get better further into the game, it felt gimmicky to me and nothing game changing.

More impressions once I start playing miles.-_-

1 hour ago, hope said:

Demon Souls needs to be seen guys. It needs to be seen. Literally Jaw Dropped. 

Looks like i am playing a top tier big budget CGI Movie,fk it looks better than movies.It looks better while playing than in Cutscenes. Last of us 2 topped in 5 mins flat. Such a clear,sharp and detailed image.

Each Surface is detailed crazy. The Sound effects are exceptional. Bluepoint wow. I played Tsushima after it and i didnt continue, the drop was so much.

Love the UI oh yes. Crisp 4K. Everything is integrated well especially Store. There are some additional steps though compared to PS4 like messaging friends takes one extra step but nothing annoying.

Miss the Themes but individual game page with games music is Super cool. 

Dualsense is soo good. Again feels premium and more simplistic. 

Love the Unit. Big but looks kinda futuristic and super cool. Finger print magnet though. 

Sony has nailed the PS5. 

Whaat!! Tera PS5 aa bhi gaya? 

Post pics bro! 

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yours has left, on the way to Delhi.. You need to check in Ekart website for detailed route info 

Haha! You're also excited about it it seems ?

I tend to get a bit childish about such things... It's been 14 hours since it was on its way to Delhi...by road aa rha hai kya Bc ?

But then maturity kicks in and I feel how does it matter - much greater life issues in hand. A console which I probably won't touch before weekend isn't impacted much by a day or so here and there.

And then inner child takes over again and keeps refreshing ekart page.

Me vs I vs Myself ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hope said:

There were issues with people using external HDD which led to bricking the console.

If you wanna use it then update the System software and Dualsense firmware and all game updates first before playing anything.

Bhai darrr matt faila. I've been using the external HDD for two months. Koi issue nahi hai. Just make sure you plug it in from behind. PS5 ko piche se lene me maja aata hai :P Also, disable the rest mode and you are good to go. Zero crashes.

1 minute ago, Awesomeash said:

Ha. Same shipment as mine then. Shipped at 2:31pm to Bangalore hub here too. But it has to make two more stops to reach my place :unsure:

Guess we'll receive tomorrow best case scenario or on 4th as per expected delivery date :)

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

When my PS5 was about to arrive the next day, I might have got 4-5 dreams about PS5 that night and woke up at 6 and couldn't sleep till it arrived :lol:

5 hours ago, TheMonark said:

I have back-to-back office calls tomorrow morning, starting 8:30 AM till 12 PM. Then again from 2 PM to 5 PM. So, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

kf112tg.png

:exoticdance:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1