The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hilarious, the last 10 pages of this thread is just you guys talking about order status :rofl:

first they delayed the launch for months, and ab delivery mein bhi suspense create kar rahe hain :rofl:

Only 14 people got it by now and none from Amazon.

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hilarious, the last 10 pages of this thread is just you guys talking about order status :rofl:

first they delayed the launch for months, and ab delivery mein bhi suspense create kar rahe hain :rofl:

That's our cope up mechanism...yaha aake amazon ko galiya do

I really hope Amazon has the stocks in hand and isn’t still waiting for Sony to send the same to them. Pata chale Sony gave our consoles the the politicians and actors [mention=1]hundredproofsam[/mention] was talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am not able to redeem Uncharted 4 on PS Plus collection. It wants me to purchase instead.

Is it happening with others as well?
Yes it had happened to me when I had asked a friend to redeem the PS plus collection for me. Still waiting on my ps5 unit to try again. I guess we will have to contact Sony.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

I am not able to redeem Uncharted 4 on PS Plus collection. It wants me to purchase instead.

Is it happening with others as well?
Does it show a zero cost for purchase? Maybe it's asking to purchase but if you go to the actual cart checkout page it will show you a zero charge. Try that.

7 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Does it show a zero cost for purchase? Maybe it's asking to purchase but if you go to the actual cart checkout page it will show you a zero charge. Try that.

No the amount is Rs. 1500 I guess. Under PS collection the game is visible but once I go in it shows unavailable.

2 minutes ago, 202croc said:

No the amount is Rs. 1500 I guess. Under PS collection the game is visible but once I go in it shows unavailable.

Maybe because uncharted 4 was redeemed by us when it was part of ps plus monthly games.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Maybe because uncharted 4 was redeemed by us when it was part of ps plus monthly games.

There should be no purchase amount shown if it's already claimed under PS+. 

Just now, Gaurav said:

Amazon had taken large number of preorders, may be they now realise that they don't have adequate stock.

Possible, if they don't have enough then they should just go ahead and cancel. f**k this, just want some quick closure. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

He was the first one to get it via revealed (GTS) official source, Snake was first official.. 

Well he was one of the most hyped person for PS5 (including me) so congratulations are in order :D 

40 minutes ago, kittoo said:

So gist of the story is that never pre-order from Amazon.

It wasn't exactly a choice for most.

25 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Only 14 people got it by now and none from Amazon.

@Bird Bird Bird did I believe.