The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Karooo said:

I bought Sackboy PS5 yesterday to check if it helped in changing PS5 status but that sh*t got shipped and was about to be delivered today. I cancelled that sh*t lmao. LBP is the dumbest game ever.

Sackboy is amazing and nothing like previous LBP games. Its like Mario 3DW but on PS (no hyperbole).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

Sackboy is amazing and nothing like previous LBP games. Its like Mario 3DW but on PS (no hyperbole).

Hmm, I'll buy later. Honestly, I should have bought it when there was a 10% discount on Flipkart. I got Spiderman, Demons Souls and extra controller.

6 minutes ago, sid56 said:

Just remember some of us wanted to buy the digital edition but learnt a lesson from the US launch and decided to buy normal editions just so that we could get them on launch.

DE wasn't really any more rare than normal edition, mainly because most people wanted to buy normal edition. DE being 20% lower supply was offset by less demand, but ultimately its still a PS5 so it also flew off the shelf. I'm guessing in India DE will last a bit longer just like series S.

6 minutes ago, Angad. said:

To those who have received the console, is the warranty provided for 12 months or 13 months ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the box it says 1 year warranty but on the warranty card it says till March 2022

9 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

FK order is in transit to Bangalore from Mumbai for more than 24hours, wondering if he lost the way or something?!

Same for FK order to Delhi. I think there has been a Money Heist kind of scheme by a team of hardcore gamers who could not pre-order :bounce:

• Haha 1

Location bhi bata do along with when the status had changed to Preparing for Dispatch [emoji51]

Dispatched from Tohana , Haryana 2:12 pm . I guess the status changed then only. Should reach Jaipur by tomorrow.