The Playstation 5 thread

They connected but could not defeat defeat Kratos [emoji3]

I suggest you try an IEM with low impedance, plug straight into the controller, no amp/dac.

On a serious note, does your AMP/DAC setup sound really good? I have a DT770 Pro but don’t use it with controllers because of low power. I only plug in my IEMs.

Get a cheap fiio for the dt770. I second your opinion of using an iem directly plugged in.

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

They connected but could not defeat defeat Kratos :D

I suggest you try an IEM with low impedance, plug straight into the controller, no amp/dac.

On a serious note, does your AMP/DAC setup sound really good? I have a DT770 Pro but don’t use it with controllers because of low power. I only plug in my IEMs.

I have 250 ohm version of DT990 Pro. So, controller won't have enough juice to drive it. The other headphone that I have is XM3. Played 30 mins Demon's Soul using XM3 plugged into the controller. They sound good but become sweaty too soon.

Magni/Modi is a decent combo for starters. It is able to drive 250 ohm DT990s well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

How long should i initially charge the dualsense? Also, i believe i can charge it through a plug point and not just the ps5 console or my PC?

It should stop blinking once it is charged?

Also, I never faced any issue with charging DS4 from another charger, any problem with DS? Any specific output needed?

4 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

How long should i initially charge the dualsense? Also, i believe i can charge it through a plug point and not just the ps5 console or my PC?

Check the control center. It'll stop blinking once charged. For me, took about an hour. 

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Try to view order details and there is an option to download invoice. It will show up packing list if your ps5 is to be shipped today.

Mine still preparing for dispatch but packing list is accessible to me now.

On the app?

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Try to view order details and there is an option to download invoice. It will show up packing list if your ps5 is to be shipped today.

Mood off hogaya yeh padke toh since its not available for me :(

4 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I haven't tried charging it yet, doesn't it glow yellow and stop when it's charged?

I didn't notice. Lol. Just checked from the CC. 

4 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

I thought this was known ? 

Also f**king pain moving from Switch controller to DS. Different placement of main buttons. Keep on hitting back all the time. :lol: