The Xbox Series X|S thread

10 hours ago, dante77 said:

Raghav :hug: I remember we went overboard and obsessed way too much with that thread. People like Killzone 123 (obaid) , Karoo used to curse me for not being regular. If only they knew IVG used to play on peak timing of Indian TV audience. Also, IPL matches that time and I did not have a personal TV :/

12 hours ago, pArth said:

dude that kz2 fragfest thread was epic.

it was the most active thread here for a good 1 year I think.Those discussions every night after fragfest session. Those were the days. 

:cheers: :hug:

Haha nowadays just having a 4hr session on a 100hr open world game feels a LOT. Back then we used to play from 10pm to 3am daily ekdum religiously. Went on for like 2yrs and then KZ3 came and destroyed KZ2's whole career :P Nothing would ever replicate the KZ2 IVG fun for me :samui: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Bhai you and bans has always been like Kratos and Death. 

Thats so true :P

13 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

It has been consistent i think, zodka has the most bans on the xbot side, hope has the most on the ps side :lol:

Hehe yup

13 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Zodak has never been perma banned. I swear I've seen hope getting permabanned like 2 or 3 times myself. No wonder why his display name is hope :P

Yup. Back from the dead twice :fear1:

3 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

:cheers: :hug:

Haha nowadays just having a 4hr session on a 100hr open world game feels a LOT. Back then we used to play from 10pm to 3am daily ekdum religiously. Went on for like 2yrs and then KZ3 came and destroyed KZ2's whole career :P Nothing would ever replicate the KZ2 IVG fun for me :samui: 

Indeed man. Same with KZ3. 11 to 2am was glorious. Pa,obaid bhai,ashish,etc great fun. Glorious. 

19 minutes ago, hope said:

Thats so true :P

Hehe yup

Yup. Back from the dead twice :fear1:

Indeed man. Same with KZ3. 11 to 2am was glorious. Pa,obaid bhai,ashish,etc great fun. Glorious. 

Who were you back then? I don't even remember you were a part of IVG, am I missing something? Previous id?

Ya Umang was a nice kid those days.. I remember we have lost so many good one, kill zone, reaper, Cody, Mt and few more over the time. 

Maybe we should start a nostalgia thread. 

Another missing member who helped me build my PC and even helped me source parts was @ALPHA17 . I don’t know if he was part of the old ps Vs Xbox era but he was the most active Mod from 2014-2016 period, when I joined Ivg.

I wonder why people leave, is it just that they grow up and quit gaming? Better things to do? Marriage? Work?

Edited by kmkaks

7 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Another missing member who helped me build my PC and even helped me source parts was @ALPHA17 . I don’t know if he was part of the old ps Vs Xbox era but he was the most active Mod from 2014-2016 period, when I joined Ivg.

I wonder why people leave, is it just that they grow up and quit gaming? Better things to do? Marriage? Work?

Alpha is the AMD rep for India, he basically handles their social media and "outreach" in India.

You can find him on reddit.com/r/IndianGaming sub reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/ALPHA17I/ 

Last post was from 2 days ago, you can probably PM him about why he left :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

We can just rename this thread since the gamepass thread is already there. 

Reveal hidden contents

gangnam style halo GIF

:rofl: pissing on the grave now.

The old proboard forum is still up :)

https://360indians.proboards.com/

I came across this back in 2006 when I was trying to figure out how to get a grey market modded Xbox 360 since it hadn't officially launched in India. Fun times.

I remember Umang once made a thread asking KC to be banned because KC erased all of his likes :rofl:

44 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl:

It was not all his like but likes he got for some post. His friends liked and then unliked the post themselves and blamed it on me. He became a good friend afterwards and used to send me goodnight messages on PM. :fear1:

:lol:

46 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl:

It was not all his like but likes he got for some post. His friends liked and then unliked the post themselves and blamed it on me. He became a good friend afterwards and used to send me goodnight messages on PM. :fear1:

He was 13 then. He was just creating a legal trace to get you jailed someday. Umang is always a few steps ahead. 

• Haha 1