The Xbox Series X|S thread

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

ProjectRochelle_XStore_HeroSlotAsset_192

Open world setting at native 4k60 Ultra PC settings :majesty: Fable will look bonkers when its out..  I can totally see PG's Fable creating new graphics benchmark for open world games on consoles

Yes can't wait for a RPG made from a racing games studio. Hopefully sony can ask Polyphony digital to make Syphon Filter.

:rofl:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

yeah having resources and being resourceful are 2 different things. 

BvS mai kaise kutte ki tara maara tha supes ko Batman ne. Ghuma ghuma ke. 

If supes was actually evil no amount of Kryptonite and 2rs iron man clone suits can save Bruce's spandex covered a*s :lol:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I would actually wait & see how much better do multiplatforms run on 12TF compared to 10.2 

if it’s negligible 

owning a PS5 would be enough 

I had a 360 

but never felt the need to buy Xbox this gen,even when OneX was out & out performing Pro (for a total of two marginal years)

Negligible performance increase on a select few multiplatform games(most high rated games are Sony exclusives) never warranted a whole new system for me 

if it’s like all games Native 4k & better FPS & dynamic/checkerboard with worse frames 

only then it would make sense to pay & be a part of a whole different ecosystem 

This :rofl:

There will be no effect of muh 2 TF more, and now thanks to Halol : Craigfinite 12 TF ka hype bhi gaya lol

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yes can't wait for a RPG made from a racing games studio. Hopefully sony can ask Polyphony digital to make Syphon Filter.

Dude, they have a 2nd team full of RPG and action game vets

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-11-23-playground-games-hires-gta-v-metal-gear-solid-and-hellblade-devs-for-open-world-action-rpg

Horizon team is different.  Comparing them with sh*t studio like PD is insult to amazing PG team. :)

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, TouchyFever said:

Was thinking to make a gaming PC but I might just chug that idea and get SeriesX and GP, what do you guys think?

Series X equivalent PC will easily cost you around lakh Rs. Lol 

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-11-23-playground-games-hires-gta-v-metal-gear-solid-and-hellblade-devs-for-open-world-action-rpg

Horizon team is different.  Comparing them with sh*t studio like PD is insult to amazing PG team. :)

And the 2nd team created a CGI trailer. Such vets much wow.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

God kicking human a*s :- not impressive 

Human kicking godly a*s :- Flawless Victory 

Batman is actual god, with that plot armor and fan base he has f**king reality bending powers in the comics atleast.

Like in one comic where he has to resuce Damiens corpse from Darkseid, he has a special batsuit, which he uses to beat the sh*t out of Darkseid's rocky grey a*s :lol:

30 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

which is why buy PS5 :naughty:

Games > GP

I plan to buy PS5 next year end when hopefully there should be some really good games out on PS5.

Going for SeriesX now with GP should allow me to play multi plats at a much cheaper cost overall

38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Dude please stop posting bullshit :doh:

PD has sold over 80 million copies of Gran Turismo. Kaz is a genuis and person resposible for the evolution of racing games. Many greats have praised GT over the years for being a very good Sim.

Your PG doesnt hold a candle against Polyphony Digital. 

Kha Raja Bhoj aur kaha gangu teli

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TouchyFever said:

I plan to buy PS5 next year end when hopefully there should be some really good games out on PS5.

Going for SeriesX now with GP should allow me to play multi plats at a much cheaper cost overall

Just make sure the multiplats you intend to play are coming to GP or not.

One of the biggest games of this year has no plans for gamepass :giggle:

45 minutes ago, TouchyFever said:

34 minutes ago, pArth said:

Just make sure the multiplats you intend to play are coming to GP or not.

One of the biggest games of this year has no plans for gamepass :giggle:

Theres this also, like on PC i don't like their current line up, 3 months ago though they had a a lot of quality games, idk how it is for xbox.

Pity most games leave GP in 2-3 months.

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I feel like Obsidian and Fable are like a match made in heaven. Obsidian are pro's in RPG's and keeping to the aesthetic (South Park). They would have done a find job. 

PG British team and Fable setting is British, that's why they went with PG plus Obsidian wanted to make their own big rpg which was part of the deal when they joined

Edited by WhiteWolf