The Xbox Series X|S thread

Haha, yes brother, you have made it amply clear that you and many more care about the "generational leap" of the top of the line consoles. It truly is a frustrating situation. In fact, I also felt that the games showcased till now by Xbox and PS do not "look" substantially ahead of current gen gems like TLOU2, GOW etc. I bet Series S is holding them back real tight. Its ok. I have high hopes that we will overcome it. The developers will come around too. They just people after all. Everyone complains about something and then eventually goes back to work. In a couple of years when everyone is on Gamepass, this will all be nothing but a bad dream. 

Till then we will let only those people pay attention to the Series S who want to game but have only a $299 or a $25/month in their budget. 

13 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Haha, yes brother, you have made it amply clear that you and many more care about the "generational leap" of the top of the line consoles. It truly is a frustrating situation. In fact, I also felt that the games showcased till now by Xbox and PS do not "look" substantially ahead of current gen gems like TLOU2, GOW etc. I bet Series S is holding them back real tight. Its ok. I have high hopes that we will overcome it. The developers will come around too. They just people after all. Everyone complains about something and then eventually goes back to work. In a couple of years when everyone is on Gamepass, this will all be nothing but a bad dream. 

Till then we will let only those people pay attention to the Series S who want to game but have only a $299 or a $25/month in their budget. 

Welcome to IVG. Good to see that you dont jump to conclusion and assume the worst like other people do. Im telling everyone to wait and let console come out and then we can see if console holding back games or not. People hvery quick to bash Xbox here lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Welcome to IVG. Good to see that you dont jump to conclusion and assume the worst like other people do. Im telling everyone to wait and let console come out and then we can see if console holding back games or not. People hvery quick to bash Xbox here lol

Most hypocritical piece of sh*t I've heard yet. 

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

If it's sh*t, people will bash it. 

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Maybe its disappointment, turned into anger and hate. When something you are passionate about doesn't meet your expectations that seems to be the normal reaction. I remember when my 360 RRODed. Was mad as hell. Then my PS3  YLODed and my universe felt to be back in balance :P

Its all cool. We all want good games and entertainment for our hard-earned money.

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You literally do the exact same thing.

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Promotes 12tf........shows nothing justyfying it

Shows games.....nothings ready for a long time n hardly next gen

Hypes up Halo.......mediocre showing...nothing next gen

Launches a not so next gen console.....1440p/60fps....Shows nothing justyfying it 

Prepares to reveal price in a big way.....leaked......cant even market properly

10 confusing names of consoles.....headache for an average Joe.....Marketing Fail

After all this,we cant bash them as well :lol:

34 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

You literally do the exact same thing.

No no, only ponies bash the competition. His posts makes most sense and he is always fair and judge both MS and Sony from a neutral standpoint. It is our fault if we find his posts biased because how could we lesser beings doubt his almighty's posts. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

He's been here longer than you are and seen the pendulum shift between Xbox and PS based on what's popular.

4 hours ago, Walker said:

Most hypocritical piece of sh*t I've heard yet. 

Another irrelevant guy going in my ignore list. If your tiny brain incapable of posting anything without being insulting towards other over video games then its better you ignore me and i ignore you.

Dont reply to my post again please and i will do same 

Edited by WhiteWolf

32 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Another irrelevant guy going in my ignore list. If your tiny brain incapable of posting anything without being insulting towards other over video games then its better you ignore me and i ignore you.

Lol someone cant take the heat or face the mirror.

Also learn to read AND comprehend you douche.

See now this is being insulting and personal.

Edited by Walker

31 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Chill tf out, dude.

Defending MS is so 2013/14.

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

tenor.gif