The Xbox Series X|S thread

the PR guy is Xbox is doing such a sh*t job showing DIRT and now this quick resume feature, the Gears 5 120 FPS definitely looked better on SS so they need to pick things properly than showing some random sh*t and get bashed all over the place..

40 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

the PR guy is Xbox is doing such a sh*t job showing DIRT and now this quick resume feature, the Gears 5 120 FPS definitely looked better on SS so they need to pick things properly than showing some random sh*t and get bashed all over the place..

You mean Greenberg? Yeah he's a f**king clown.

14 hours ago, dylanjosh said:
16 hours ago, Right said:

What is the use case of this feature?

Who switches from one game to another in middle of the battle?
I can understand quick loading/resuming at boot up. But when I quit a game, I don’t remember ever going to another game, cuz I had enough.

When you're playing one of those Anime titty games and mom walks into the room

Wait such games exist on consoles? ?

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

They dont? No idea. I know Steam is full of 'em

Lol. I have never seen any but I don’t know for sure. Will be fun to play one of them games on PSVR with HAPTIC Feedback and 3D audio:P.

25 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

They dont? No idea. I know Steam is full of 'em

23 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It's probably limited to regional stores.

The Japanese PS Store apparently has a ton of such anime tiddy games, a lot of them free.

Yep. A lot of Japanese titles. On console also. Generally with Japanese audio and sub titles.

Plenty of examples on reddit

To be fair, that's a really nice way to do it.

Tweeting back to someone who's had great memories on the green side of things :)

That's also my position. I wanted to get the 360, as I wanted to play Forza and my cousin had a Kinect and that was wayy too much fun.

I bought the PS3 instead, because all my mates own a PS3. Didn't play much SP, but we were in someone's room all day shooting zombies in Black Ops 2 and 3. Wouldn't have happened if I had picked the 360 instead.

Obviously went with the PS4 this gen, despite the lack of local multiplayer games. Really miss sitting down with my friends to play.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

To be fair, that's a really nice way to do it.

Tweeting back to someone who's had great memories on the green side of things :)

That's also my position. I wanted to get the 360, as I wanted to play Forza and my cousin had a Kinect and that was wayy too much fun.

I bought the PS3 instead, because all my mates own a PS3. Didn't play much SP, but we were in someone's room all day shooting zombies in Black Ops 2 and 3. Wouldn't have happened if I had picked the 360 instead.

Obviously went with the PS4 this gen, despite the lack of local multiplayer games. Really miss sitting down with my friends to play.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

That's just bad PR tbh. Business is not run on niceties. They should've ignored the reply and moved on. If they themselves don't have much confidence in their product why should the paying public have. 

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

That's just bad PR tbh. Business is not run on niceties. They should've ignored the reply and moved on. If they themselves don't have much confidence in their product why should the paying public have. 

They have confidence in their product

It's called.

GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah I see that angle too.

But it made me a little bit more appreciative of MS policy on these things.

We make fun of them, from time to time, but I genuinely hope they can bounce back.
I'd really like to own two consoles this gen, and thay ain't happening unless they put up a good fight.

I'm not saying Xbox is better, but he worded his tweet saying that he's switching sides because of his friends, and not because he's unhappy with Xbox or considers PS5 to be better. Most people cannot afford to own both, myself included for this gen. 

If my mates switch to Xbox (not likely, they're die-hard PS fanboys), I'd switch to Xbox too, no fuss. 

Edited by Chirag2001

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

I hope they will bounce back someday 

coz Sony’s monopoly is not good for gamers either 

& we’ve already got a taste for that by how Sony announced Horizon at PS5 event with all the next gen talking,only to later reveal it’s cross gen & ppl shouldn’t care (all of a sudden) 

This.

I've always been on Playstations side but we need MS to keep them on their toes. At the end of PS3/360 era, both were in a pretty good spot, Sony took the massive lead not just because of their pro-consumer policies but also MS anti-consumer policies.(I know they reversed it ASAP but the damage was so bad its still affecting sales)

It does feel like victory has defeated Sony to some extent, emboldened that people will choose them no matter what. As a PS consumer since PS1 I hope their recent missteps are a one time thing, on the other hand MS must stick around, maybe they'll bounce back maybe they won't, either way Sony monopolizing won't be good for anyone.