The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I might preorder if they have a 24 month no cost emi option :fear:

Which one? S or X? 

If anybody can add the link for notification when pre-orders go live, that would be good. Though I don't think I'm doing it, I'd like to wait out the remainder of the year. 

Edited by Chirag2001

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Out of curiosity: if Sony had already announced price and started preorder, would you still consider preordering XSX?

My first preference is ps5 but I dont think that will be available this year. Plus the 70 bucks per game (5k here likely) is bumming me off. Gamespass on the other hand..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Animus said:

Xbox recommending people to buy PS4 /5 :O

Inko Xbox bechna hai ya nahi?

Their social media team is amazing. They really know how to engage with people and add a lot of flair to their posts. I am pretty sure that MS executives would not say anything like this upfront in any interview, but these(social media) guys at least know how to build a good brand image. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

I think Phil Spencer has come out and said that they see Xbox as a platform that’s not limited to the console. They’ve even been open about having their games on rival consoles. So this isn’t really new.

Partly agree with you. Xbox is a platform mainly cos MS has been rallying behind PC gaming of late. They probably don't see Ninty as a competition. But if they are truly open to having games on other platforms, their exclusives should be on PS too