The Xbox Series X|S thread

Exactly. I just really wanna play Forza.
But dropping 50K for one game like adity said is pinching me.

Sure, Xbox has other stuff but PS5 is my priority. I've never owned an Xbox, neither this gen, nor the 360. Just wondering if Forza alone outweighs all the exclusives Sony will throw at us.
My PC ain't good enough to play Forza in all its glory. It looks really good on the One X afaik.

I've seen Forza vids on YouTube, and it looks incredible. If not now, I will probably jump the gun when new Forza Horizon comes out. Any idea when?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

If they do pull a 50 usd cut tomorrow even i'll buy one now. Ps5 will be pushed back to 2021 end or 2022.

50 usd cut kya hai bro.. free main denge free main.. phil uncle will come to deliver himself lol.

51 minutes ago, adity said:

Bro buying a 50k console for a single game doesn't make any sense to me. You do you. 

Gears Fans :fear1:

18 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I dont see y you need to preorder ,i doubt it will run out of stock here to be honest. 

Won't pinch unless they are OK to refund fully on cancellations...

Edited by Assassins Creed

Its 499$ in the US, and 429 pounds in the UK.

Is there tax added on top of this in both cases? Or only US? 

Will be going to London sometime next year, so I'm wondering if thats a good idea. Its not like its gonna be any price drop by next year anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Its 499$ in the US, and 429 pounds in the UK.

Is there tax added on top of this in both cases? Or only US? 

Will be going to London sometime next year, so I'm wondering if thats a good idea. Its not like its gonna be any price drop by next year anyway. 

In UK i think you can claim vat rebate if you are exporting the console.

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

In UK i think you can claim vat rebate if you are exporting the console.

I see. Although considering that the Series X is not too big, I might be able to ask a friend to bring from US or Australia. Converts to 40K if bought in Australia. Its still 10K cheaper than buying here.

The PS5 is too big and bulky, and probably too heavy. So that I'll have to buy from here, or carry myself. Don't wanna ask someone to lug it all the way here......

Edited by Chirag2001

56 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Oh sh*t sorry. I confused it with xcloud . My bad.

I read back in April I think that they were going to partner up with Jio for that. No action so far, though.

1 hour ago, adity said:

Could just tie up with any credit card issuer tbh. HDFC, Bajaj Finance, etc. They just have to set up a recurring payment of whatever amount. Obviously repossession of xbox consoles is not possible so it'll have to be tied to your credit history. 

Hmm. Its tricky grounds. Tainted credit history in India barely impacts life. So designing a financing product in such a low consequence market is a challenge.   

20 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Microsoft confirmed that it isn’t

Also if you do plan to buy an Xbox at launch, I strongly suggest that you preorder.

Just heard how many consoles have been allocated for all of West India. It’s not pretty emoji23.png

Wink emoji if its less than 1000.

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

Microsoft confirmed that it isn’t

Also if you do plan to buy an Xbox at launch, I strongly suggest that you preorder.

Just heard how many consoles have been allocated for all of West India. It’s not pretty emoji23.png

Ah maan. Was hoping to wait till the launch and take a call. Makes sense for MS to not be super optimistic about the market Indian Xbox market though

Ms has done great with distribution and all.

Sony sucks balls.

If bis takes six months best shot we have is in December as Sony revealed the first look in June don't think they would have given it to bis for certification before reveal worrying about leaks.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk