The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yup. One of the things to watch out for. Whether they titles are exclusives or will be multi-platform

oh wait... I have a PC.

Dang, 7.5Billion, I'm surprised they hadn't done something like this sooner, that's a lot of moolah tho. I doubt MS would turn existing multiplat titles into Xbox exclusives(timed maybe). They'd probably go for creating new IPs as Xbox exclusives with their new devs.

Man oh man. This is a huge win for Xbox.

I have never played Doom, Elder Scrolls, Wolf, Prey and was looking forward to playing when next-gen sequels come out.

I had planned to buy only Ps5 initially but with this announcement I am very tempted to pre-order Series X tom. Huge value with GP.

Or maybe at the least, this will make me wait to buy both the consoles a few months down the line when some discounts come up.

Sony will really shoot itself if it continues their recent cocky nature, especially disregard for logistics.

Man I wish I had money to get both. Its a very very close competition now. Sony should be sh*ting bricks atm. 
Bethesda subsidiary studios are incredibly talented. Id especially is a technical powerhouse. With the big budgets that 343, etc. get they could make some absolutely masterpiece games. Not to forget the fact that those studios can help other studios at improving their games. Imagine Obsidian making Fallout games again :wOOtjumpy:
f**king hell, man. I might just hold off my purchase now. 
Only counter I can see right now is if they buy Konami lol.. Which I don't see happening..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sony doesn't have to "counter" imo. This has only levelled the playing field. Sony's exclusives are good enough. 
Sony exclusives are god tier nothing can touch it..

But this take away a lot of 3rd party quality games..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

Sony doesn't have to "counter" imo. This has only levelled the playing field. Sony's exclusives are good enough. 

Yes but now XBOX probably is the console to get for multiplat with GP thrown in the mix.