The Xbox Series X|S thread

Bro 3070 build = 1.5L. I can get bombass OLED TV + XSX for a little more money. 
That's true but you don't need a 3070 build if you are settling for a half assed consoles thn why not a less powerful gpu..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Not sure about Amazon, FK and Reliance Digital, but offline retailers are getting very limited stock. VERY VERY LIMITED. But I'm guessing online is Microsoft's preferred route, so stocks may be more on the e-commerce sites.

Looks like GTS won't have Xbox preorders up tomorrow with the rest of the retailers.

f**k. Also what about the actual pre-orders? Do they expect us to pay complete price right now? Or some token amount? I don't think we ever had console preorders in India.

19 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I'm pretty sure Amazon will stick to global policy and not charge upfront. Other retailers, no idea,

I think they might, I had pre-ordered LOU2 collectors edition and full 11K was charged right away... while US amazon works different and they would swipe my card only when they prepare for shipping... May be different for consoles, we will know in 11 hours

27 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I'm pretty sure Amazon will stick to global policy and not charge upfront. Other retailers, no idea,

In many countries they are charging a bit up front, but that's because they have high demand. Australian retailers are charging 200 AUD up front and limiting to one customer.

Amazon global policy works on Indian payment methods? Other than cc and upi require manual confirmation to release the money