The Xbox Series X|S thread

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

Isnt this just like what they were saying for the PS5 DE?

Yep.

PlayStation 5 Digital Edition stock far lower than standard PS5, sources say

A source at one major UK retailer said their company's stock allocation had been around 25 per cent Digital Edition versus 75 per cent regular PS5, though this might vary slightly from store to store.

Other sources claimed the ratio was even higher, with ratios around 20 per cent Digital Edition to 80 per cent regular PS5 suggested.

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Remember that year when Mass Effect 2 and Uncharted 2 went head to head in GOTY awards? It was amazing time for competition and forum wars lol.

Hopefully we get stuff like that happening again now.

Bethesda studios hasn't been Goty contender for nearly a decade. Their RPG output has been in the gutter for the entire generation.

Not only that 

KillZone/Resistance Vs Gears/Halo 
Mass Effect/Bioshock Vs Uncharted/R&C
Splinter Cell C Vs MGS4 
Ninja Gaiden 2 Vs Demon’s Souls 

First few years of PS360 era was a full on war 

I see that war returning now [emoji317] 
It only took 10 years for ms to do what every one expected them to.. Throw a lot of money lol

Last gen ki zaliliat dil pe le li in logo ne haha.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, b!T said:

Jeez, I need some distraction otherwise I might try to preorder a series X tomo :lol: don't think I will have much success though due to the traffic.

Heads up, dont make hasty decisions. 

We all know what happened to Rare :giggle:Bethesda isnt in much promising state either. 

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Heads up, dont make hasty decisions. 

We all know what happened to Rare :giggle:Bethesda isnt in much promising state either. 

Naa, I was just joking. Even though I act on impulse, my wife has some sense so no chance of buying one without submitting my case first :lol:

Edited by b!T

58 minutes ago, b!T said:

Jeez, I need some distraction otherwise I might try to preorder a series X tomo :lol: don't think I will have much success though due to the traffic.

Series X not worth it right now. 2022 is the time to get it.

Unless Starfield coming next year to Xbox and pc only

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Get a PC instead 

Creating a PC equivalent of XSX will cost you close to 1Lakh here. Remember Nvidia and Intel don't sell their hardware at loss like MS.

If you tight on budget then PC bad choice. Xbox with Game pass and PS5 better but if you can afford a high end capable PC then PC + PS5 best combo

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Fable 2 was good. That’s besides the point. Any of the Bethesda studios can take it over. It still seems to be in pre-production. Let the PG guys focus on Forza Horizon 5. :wub:

You do realise Fable is made by 2nd PG team and not Horizon team?

PGs are 2 team studios now 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-02-07-playground-games-opening-second-studio-working-on-open-world-game