The Xbox Series X|S thread

I dont get this pincode-wise availability thing on Flipkart and Reliance. Aren't they themselves holding the inventory? Here's someone like me sitting in Chennai wanting to buy but can't while they still have unsold units for some other pincode.  

54 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Never heard of them. Not risking it at all.

I get my psn cards from prepaid gamers. I have phone number of the guy who runs it but i get what you saying, buying prepaid cards one thing but 50k console is another. 

Also, there not gonna be new units coming soon?

Edited by WhiteWolf

24 minutes ago, WR10 said:

I am also contemplating the idea of getting a Series X, but the only thing that's holding me back is if the Xbox store have cheap game deals on AAA games like the equivalent of Epic/Steam sales ? Or will Xbox game pass include AAA titles like RDR2,Control,Jedi Fallen Order and if they do come does it usually take a year or so ?

Bruh there is sales on Xbox like every month lol 

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, first open world game by Guerilla

bNyp0mj-5l2dhNYcMM4YA9GAZp_Q2GVBXjS5wsyx

Veterans making Fallout 76

UnimportantFrayedAuk-max-1mb.gif

7.5 billion. Ouch :giggle:

Graphics ain't everything... Bethesda games are never about graphics. People play Fallout and TES for the world and freedom. Actual role-playing... Never ending adventure. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Graphics ain't everything... Bethesda games are never about graphics. People play Fallout and TES for the world and freedom. Actual role-playing... Never ending adventure. 

Unanimously branded as unplayable and worst fallout  but yes graphics arent everything.

7.5 billion :giggle:

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Not really kin on giving 50k to Reliance just like that.

Have ordered multiple appliances through them in the past. No issues.

They were actually the most professional ones today for the preorders I think. Dot 9 AM they started :P

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

How is the Microsoft service for in warranty and out of warranty consoles compared to Sony ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience In warranty is solid. You need to register your device's serial no. on their website and raise a ticket. They'll come and service it. 

My controller's left bumper stopped working, raised a ticket and got a replacement within a week. No questions asked.

Edit : This might depend on the city you're in is also what I've heard though. May get varying opinion from a non-metro buyer.

Edited by El Tigre Chino
  • Like 1

From my experience In warranty is solid. You need to register your device's serial no. on their website and raise a ticket. They'll come and service it. 

My controller's left bumper stopped working, raised a ticket and got a replacement within a week. No questions asked.

That’s good ... how is service for out of warranty consoles as I keep hearing they don’t repair them and u have to buy new one of something goes wrong ?

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Series X  sold out on prepaid. Just msgd Gaurav who runs prepaid website. He said its all gone

I thought someone named Kumar ran it. Is it the same guy? maybe Gaurav Kumar :P

That’s good ... how is service for out of warranty consoles as I keep hearing they don’t repair them and u have to buy new one of something goes wrong ?

Like this

But this post is 2 years old

Just now, hope said:

Unanimously branded as unplayablen and worst fallout  but yes graphics arent everything.

7.5 billion :giggle:

Have you ever played any TES or Fallout or any Bethesda game? 

Or just mad that MS bought something? ?

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Have you ever played any TES or Fallout or any Bethesda game? 

Or just mad that MS bought something? ?

Extremely happy they bought. Sony wont have all the attention,good for the industry.

But are you really defending Fallout 76 :lol:Completely ignoring Bethesdas poor performance recently simply bcoz of acquisition :P

Just now, hope said:

But are you really defending Fallout 76 :lol:Completely ignoring Bethesdas poor performance recently simply bcoz of acquisition :P

Nobody is defending FO76... One bad game also doesn't change what Fallout and TES have been either. 

Both are still massive IPs and millions of them are waiting for actual TES and Fallout game; not the online version. 

ESO is 4 year straight MMO of the year. It is actually fantastic and ZeniMax has kept it fresh and alive all these years. 

Rage 2 was bad. Dishonored both games are very very good. Just not mainstream for sales. Wolfenstein is fantastic. What mediocre????