The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 minute ago, Ne0 said:

looks like xbox series s preorder is live on amazon.in .... tempting :samui:

its been on from yesterday, but you are better of saving 15K more till 10th Nov and then buy it.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

its been on from yesterday, but you are better of saving 15K more till 10th Nov and then buy it.

u mean series x ? I was thinking of starting with series s for the first 2 years (there's gamepass too) and then decide which one to get depending on the exclusives popularity etc.

2 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

u mean series x ? I was thinking of starting with series s for the first 2 years (there's gamepass too) and then decide which one to get depending on the exclusives popularity etc.

Still not a good idea, directly start with Series X, S is very weak and discless, you are better off buying One X rather then series S.

Edited by AtheK

6 minutes ago, adity said:

Ok guys. Need your suggestion for XSX vs. PS5

XSX got a lot going for it with game pass, Bethesda acquisition, bigger storage, more power and solid BC. 

PS5 however allows me to play pro versions of my ps4 library and allows me to get a discount of 10-15k (sale value of ps4). If I get XSX, I'll have to lug around my ps4 until I get ps5 2 years later for my ps4 backlog and ps vr. 

I'm leaning towards XSX but don't wanna regret it later. GPU is good but I have to spend 8k a year. 

If you arent interested in miles,demon,ratchet,horizon then no point buying ps5 right now.

XSX there is no point buying now. Nor Cyberpunk nor COD is on gamepass i think. Buy in 2022. Better off with Pro till god of war. 

13 minutes ago, adity said:

XSX got a lot going for it with game pass, Bethesda acquisition, bigger storage, more power and solid BC. 

PS5 however allows me to play pro versions of my ps4 library and allows me to get a discount of 10-15k (sale value of ps4). If I get XSX, I'll have to lug around my ps4 until I get ps5 2 years later for my ps4 backlog and ps vr. 

I'm leaning towards XSX but don't wanna regret it later. GPU is good but I have to spend 8k a year. 

Both are great ,pick the one that fits your budget and Buy the next one down the line. 

I am in the same boat ... waiting for info if game sharing will be available on which console ... as I share my account with friend ..
And if Bethesda games will be exclusives or not .. if they are than Xbox series x definitely..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think PS5 on launch makes more sense 

Coz GamesPass is just as it was three days ago & will be the same for next two years 
even the existing Bethesda games will show up on GamesPass only after 2nd Quater of 2021 

the new ones god knows when lol 
Even the studios M$ owns outside of Bethesda have shown nothing till date 

PS5 on the other hand has shown two crossgen & 4 next gen exclusives already that are 2021 confirmed 

& GoW will come 2022 at worst 

Buying XBseriesX would only make sense if the next gen games are lucrative 
which we know nothing about till date 

I already buy games when they are on discount 20 or 30$ max ... so Gamepass makes much for sense for me at least
Still confused though

25 minutes ago, adity said:

PS5 now, if Sony cares enough to sell it in India. You are too tied to the platform now to straightaway replace it with Xbox.

XSX in any of the Amazon/Flipkart sales.

Well for me PS5 is a must buy. But I am thinking between upgrading my PC from the antique roadshow or getting a Series X. Only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger with Series X is the fact that I have to get the GPU to get the best deals from the Xbox store unlike PC where you get a plethora of options in Steam,Epic,GOG,etc and not to forget Epic which has been going bonkers lately with their free games. Hard to see that happening on Xbox store.

One X is good for next year, will get series X when they launch some limited edition console. I might cancel my ps5 pre order too and look at picking it near GOW, maybe a GOW limited edition console for that too. 

34 minutes ago, adity said:

Buy SX. They're announcing buying Sega/Atlus tomorrow at TGS so you'll also get Persona 6 and Yakuza 8 on it.

if you already buy games on discount then why the hurry to enter next gen 

let the library grow & games start piling up for discounts 
even XboxSeriesX won’t get next gen games till 2021 or later 

& if you want existing GamesPass games then why spend 50k for that?!

Shiny new console!!!
Still on PS4 and need a upgrade for 4K tv ..
Can play all ps games on PS4 for 2 more years and am hopeful gow is going to come to PS4 too...