The Xbox Series X|S thread

Can someone link me to that GPU conversion thread. Also, did you guys use different accounts to gift live gold or single card and account works? 

I used single card and account ... but only hdfc card worked for me. Tried 3 different cards.. though people have posted on Reddit that u should use different accounts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, adity said:

In 2 minds tbh. If I get from dubai I'll save 8k but in India I'll get warranty plus 5 percent cashback on amazon and no cost emi. 

India is a no brainer answer. Why would you want to save 5.5k ( if you factor in the 5%  cashback on amazon) and lose out on warranty. You are spending close to 50K on a console which you plan to keep for years so better get it here for peace of mind. 

Yes, much more games xbox consoles get, like they have monster hunter, RDR2 among other things.

The same conundrum I am currently facing. Looking at past AAA third party games on the Xbox game pass getting an SX looks enticing but on the other hand I am also afraid if the third party games that I want don’t show up on game pass and I will have to end up paying a premium for it on the store.