The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Ghanta. First Horizon came after 3 years on PC and GOW has never showed up on PC. There is not even a rumour. Horizon was one strategic move to bring more people over to PS5 and increase sales since not a lot of people will wait for 3 years to see what happens next in the story. Anyway, its pointless to argue with xbots as you guys seem to get facts from the darkest nether corners of Phil :roflroll:

56 minutes ago, Fir3lordZuk0 said:

Actually no point in debating (I don't see how was that an argument) coz I realised u will even eat sh*t if PS feeds u. U are the one who don't ecyen want to explore games on other platforms coz u r just head in just deep a*s of PS. But it's ok..I hope u won't buy Bethesda game in future (even on PC) and pay to Phil.

Good luck

FYI, I own both consoles so think before calling any fancy words.

RIP Phil and Jim's assholes.

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Isnt that the exact same thing you do everytime ,take a part of the quote and run with it?

Right on cue!!!  He does it again...?

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Like what 

your quote that no one would give a sh*t about Spider-Man?!? :lol: 

I didn’t run away with it bro 

you are the one who will never be able to run away from!! it 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

The most awesome part about this gen’s flame wars was this disclaimer by each & every M$ fanboy :rofl: 

not owning either of those was never an option for you bro :rofl: 

One your ego wouldn’t allow & the other....well....

.....those shitty exclusives 

which luckily for all of us weren’t stuck in the cloud :rofl: 

If u were smart, u could have checked the purchases I made on IVG,  but it's ok, I think I expected too much of idiots who do console wars.

""""those shitty exclusives"""

It's ok, I am sure u won't mind future Bethesda exclusives on MS platform...oh wait Now u will say I can just play them on PC but deep down u know u cants afford a PC

I don't understand why u in this thread when u just hate Xbox

Edited by Fir3lordZuk0

If u were smart, u could have checked the purchases I made on IVG,  but it's ok, I think I expected too much of idiots who do console wars.
It's ok, I am sure u won't mind future Bethesda exclusives on MS platform...oh wait Now u will say I can just play them on PC but deep down u know u cants afford a PC

Okay you trash talk him for his presumption without even checking your game purchases..
And thn you go on to presume he can't afford a pc lmao..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Okay you trash talk him for his presumption without even checking your game purchases..
And thn you go on to presume he can't afford a pc lmao..

Haha yeah. Riding along on a high horse is one thing, but getting kick in the nuts by the same high horse is a thing of beauty :lol:

2 minutes ago, Walker said:
Haha yeah. Riding along on a high horse is one thing, but getting kick in the nuts by the same high horse is a thing of beauty [emoji38]

Also a relatively new member here coming out all guns calling other names and stuff like he has seen them post and bash other consoles for years.. So funny man..

edit  okay my bad i see he has been a member for years..!!
but its still damn hillarious that someone came out of woodworks all guns blazing..!!

Edited by sobbii

23 minutes ago, Fir3lordZuk0 said:

antoine griezmann football GIF

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, adity said:

Yeah lol. I would never dare say something like that over here. Most of the older members seem to be f**king loaded. 

A few years back (before you joined the forum), there was 1 guy who was throwing around the weight of how he has money. He went as far as to say something nasty about money to one guy who ,unknown to him, actually had a couple of mercs and bentleys. How he was roasted. Fun times :rofl:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

A few years back (before you joined the forum), there was 1 guy who was throwing around the weight of how he has money. He went as far as to say something nasty about money to one guy who ,unknown to him, actually had a couple of mercs and bentleys. How he was roasted. Fun times :rofl:

How do I find this thread?

52 minutes ago, adity said:

Yeah lol. I would never dare say something like that over here. Most of the older members seem to be f**king loaded. 

loaded or not you still cant say something like that..