The Xbox Series X|S thread

18 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

On my Pro with old Samsung SSD, D2 takes about 48 seconds to load tower, so 42 is not that impressive. Lets wait for optimized version.

Called it long time ago. Xbots getting their panties wet looking at these loading times which barely beat and sometimes are on par with PS4 Pro with a old gen SSD. :rofl: 

Case in point, Series X cold Boot on next gen SSD - 12 Secs, PS4 Pro cold boot with 6 years old SSD - 8.5 Secs :lol:

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

On my Pro with old Samsung SSD, D2 takes about 48 seconds to load tower, so 42 is not that impressive. Lets wait for optimized version.

In this it was 39 secs. Optimized version will do max 30-35 secs if i have to guess.. PS5 will do obviously way faster than this

Also remember in an online game loadtimes are changed based on your connection with server. How long game takes to find a public lobby can affect loading as game will keep u in orbit till it finds proper lobby.

So SP only games are best to test loadtimes imo

Pro SSD comparison

52 secs. Like i said in an online loadtimes keep changing. You said your Pro loads in 48 secs and here it was 52 secs

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Called it long time ago. Xbots getting their panties wet looking at these loading times which barely beat and sometimes are on par with PS4 Pro with a old gen SSD. :rofl: 

Case in point, Series X cold Boot on next gen SSD - 12 Secs, PS4 Pro cold boot with 6 years old SSD - 8.5 Secs :lol:

Man, your posts are so annoying.

Everyone knows that PS5 will do better, it is simply the SSD magic at play.

The only reason people are making videos about XSX because they have consoles given by MS, they would have made the similar videos, had Sony given PS5s around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WR10 said:

Tired of these load time comparisons and quick resume bull****. 

They got nothing else to show. :lol: Majority of console users are also on HDD, so SSD is very new experience for them. HDD to SSD is big difference. 

21 minutes ago, WR10 said:

Tired of these load time comparisons and quick resume bull****. 

I swear FFF this sh*t, can it run games well that's all I care.. like gamers are going to be extra productive in those 30-60 seconds that is being saved... I know they are trying to show hardware capability but its getting too much now :wallbash:

I am kind of OK with decent load time, that is actually the time in your mind you strategize a good boss fight where you keep on dying :P 

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 hours ago, Right said:

Man, your posts are so annoying.

Everyone knows that PS5 will do better, it is simply the SSD magic at play.

The only reason people are making videos about XSX because they have consoles given by MS, they would have made the similar videos, had Sony given PS5s around.

Facts tend to be annoying especially when you spent a generation believing false promises of "bade games aayenge, humare achche din aayenge" :rofl:

46 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Haha... wait till people get there hands on ps5 too... it will all about load times again...it’s gonna keep going this gen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We survived resolution gate era started by ponies when Xbox one launched and now we entering loadtimes era, started again by ponies. 

PS5 loading games 5-10 secs faster than SX will be termed as game changer 

35 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I swear FFF this sh*t, can it run games well that's all I care.. like gamers are going to be extra productive in those 30-60 seconds that is being saved... I know they are trying to show hardware capability but its getting too much now :wallbash:

I am kind of OK with decent load time, that is actually the time in your mind you strategize a good boss fight where you keep on dying :P 

PS5 bad for u then xP

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

We survived resolution gate era started by ponies when Xbox one launched and now we entering loadtimes era, started again by ponies. 

It was just a simple fact that was stated when you all were doing dhool tamasha of your loading times when first previews hit. Can't accept facts and just spin the story. Just like daddy Phil has been doing whole gen with you guys.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

What is resolution gate? Care to explain?