The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Thanks... listened to you and stayed awake to order!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I slept at 10 pm and waking up now Insomnia to read all this :wallbash:

1 hour ago, hope said:

Abe aaj toh chodh do. Aaj unka din hai :P

Yes please, trolls keep away... some of them are buying their first Xbox like the overload guy so let them enjoy.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hope said:

Wow so many orders today for X by ivg folks. 

Next gen is here baby :wOOtjumpy:

Whats the first thing you guys be playing? 

Red Dead Redemption 2 because PS4 Pro checkerboarding is crappy and blurry - Rockstar messed up. That’s the main reason I was even considering XSX (or X1X). I played Red Dead Redemption part 1 on PS3 and it was again very crappy low resolution compared to X360. Now, with XSX and native 4k 30fps (capped by Rockstar), it is time for my Redemption!

Next game I am thinking is Cyberpunk 2077. It’ll have come out till I complete RDR2. 

After that Gears 1 to 5, Forza Horizon 4, Doom Eternal and Witcher 3 on my Gamepass Ultimate.

After that, I want to play AC Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla - will have to buy disc.

After that, Dishonoured 2, Nier Automata, both Ori games, Mass Effect 1 and Middle Earth Shadow of War on GP.

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 because PS4 Pro checkerboarding is crappy and blurry - Rockstar messed up. That’s the main reason I was even considering XSX (or X1X). I played Red Dead Redemption part 1 on PS3 and it was again very crappy low resolution compared to X360. Now, with XSX and native 4k 30fps (capped by Rockstar), it is time for my Redemption!

Next game I am thinking is Cyberpunk 2077. It’ll have come out till I complete RDR2. 

After that Gears 1 to 5, Forza Horizon 4, Doom Eternal and Witcher 3 on my Gamepass Ultimate.

After that, I want to play AC Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla - will have to buy disc.

After that, Dishonoured 2, Nier Automata, both Ori games, Mass Effect 1 and Middle Earth Shadow of War on GP.

Arre bhai itna future planning toh me apne career me bhi nahi karta :majesty:

Amazon is showing delivery date of Thursday..I will start with Destiny 2 Beyond light..

Phir aageka dekhenge

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I posted a link few pages back of a small website which still as stocks :fear1:

Yeah don't really trust them for a 50k purchase. They might use some shitty courier like Delhivery something and make me loose my sanity till its delivered.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah don't really trust them for a 50k purchase. They might use some shitty courier like Delhivery something and make me loose my sanity till its delivered.

Your best bet is Flipkart in that case.

Or offline. Have you tried local Pune retailers?

6 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Your best bet is Flipkart in that case.

Or offline. Have you tried local Pune retailers?

Not stepping out. They don't ship within Pune. Anyways should get Series S today or tomorrow. So Series X can wait.