The Xbox Series X|S thread

16 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

bro i feel for you, it sad you can't buy both consoles ,

probably save up a bit more income? get both next gen consoles & play which ever game you want.

P.S- no personal attacks & sorry if you still in college & not working yet, i m not aware of that.

Lol college :lol:  I will never buy Xbox unless magically god of war is on Xbox :P

12 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Relax dude. Enough of this console wars stuff

Y so serious bruh. No fun without banter like this. Trigger doing the same in PS thread :P Kyun load le rha hai tu :P

Seriously Hats Off to Microsoft. They deserve every bit of credit for their efforts so far regarding MS Xbox Series Pre Orders.  :thumbsup:

This show they are really serious this time.... If only they had serious games to back it up.... No worries though after the usual Gears/Forza/Halo now they do have Bethesda behind them.

I feel sad and jealous as i missed the pre-order deal yesterday midnight but I am proud of the IVGians who have pre-ordered it and got it delivered on Day 1 with the Rest of the World!!!

And Sony still disappoints........

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

It's even on the power supply of series s.

Also the seal sticker had print: "some games shown will be released in 2021"

:giggle:

Damn :rofl::rofl:

38 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Yea, I noticed this last night when I was trying to buy Cyberpunk and Valhalla lol. Dug around on the other regional sites, and found that it wasn't listed on AU, NZ, and SG either.

It's up now though, or at least for me it is.

8 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Damn :rofl::rofl:

Yea, I noticed this last night when I was trying to buy Cyberpunk and Valhalla lol. Dug around on the other regional sites, and found that it wasn't listed on AU, NZ, and SG either.

It's up now though, or at least for me it is.

Still showing not avaliable to me ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

congrats guys .... series s looks so compact, how much did the series s cost ?  @l33tmaniac, how much did the xbox series x cost ? and from where did you buy ?

It can be had for 33.5k on Amazon if you have an SBI CC.

P.S: I've burned too much cash already this holiday season. So, if anyone needs instant discount with SBI CC on Amazon, ping me! :)