The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, hope said:

Why did you buy GP before the console?

I bought GP before EA Play addition and there were around 20-25 titles I really wanted to play in the library. I knew that I would surely get either X1X (new or 2nd hand) or XSX, if possible. I also got the RDR2 disc before the console.

For the price I paid and considering EA Play addition, it's the best value for money by a gigantic margin. It's ridiculous. When I scrolled through the new EA Play library, I went Woah! So many games all free, that's amazing.

Everyone interested in GP must check out this Google Doc. It lists all GP games and does many types of classifications like Metacritic scores etc. -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kspw-4paT-eE5-mrCrc4R9tg70lH2ZTFrJOUmOtOytg/edit#gid=0

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bro I miss that game so much. I think it might also be the first game I play on my XSX. 

That was a pretty good game. I played the first time on PS3. I don’t know why EA never got back in it. Always busy with UFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

It's been popping up at various times through the day. Shows just one unit in stock each time. I'm guessing some people are cancelling their preorders and those go back on sale.

Reveal hidden contents

Meanwhile

UbWQa92.jpg

FK :hug:

Sam also got now...  As he was also trying along with us.  :) :(

I think I am the unlucky ones who has been trying since past few days. And those olx ppl selling consoles for 55-60K and that too all Dubai Models with No warranty.  I have seen few of my colleagues taking PS5 for 95K

Bahut paisa hai logon ke paas. :D

Okay so people who are still hunting series X and still missing out, install this extension called Distill.io Let it monitor Flipkart and Amazon for at every 1 min throughout the day. It will beep loudly whenever they get the stock and you can peacefully buy one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Okay so people who are still hunting series X and still missing out, install this extension called Distill.io Let it monitor Flipkart and Amazon for at every 1 min throughout the day. It will beep loudly whenever they get the stock and you can peacefully buy one.

dude, this is already mentioned here by hsk_colossus

on a side note, please don't stop bashing Series X now cause the admin bought it, we need entertainment  Please continue. 

Ank/Hope are now Mellow we need a new Sony Leader.

Edited by speeddemon

1 minute ago, speeddemon said:

dude, this is already mentioned here by hsk_colossus

on a side note, please don't stop bashing Series X now cause the admin bought it, we need entertainment :P Please continue. 

Ank/Hope are now Mellow we need a new Sony Leader.

Ohh Sorry I forgot about the golden rule of not sharing a helpful tip more than once. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Just got a call from the shop guy. I’ll be getting my series x on 25th Nov. He has imported one too for 58k. Ps5 - 95k lol

edit. And people are actually buying for 95k here damn. 

My local retailer also said he will get on 25th November.. he said stock has arrived in Chennai...

I don’t know how much truth he is telling 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

My local retailer also said he will get on 25th November.. he said stock has arrived in Chennai...

so 20th is 25th now, Lets see ! 

I am hoping FK and Amazon also delivers early than December end as they are still taking orders for the same date...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

FK was around 30-40 seconds. Amazon was upto a minute. You need to have everything ready. Logged in, card saved, address saved, be in full signal part of your house for OTP. Not spend more than 2-3 seconds on each step.

Hide contents

damn, now that I am saying it all out loud, its making me sound like a maniac :fear1:

Damn, I would rather wait :lol:

46 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Same. I believe they are speaking truth because they are actually accepting pre-booking for Indian version.

PS5 DE imported costs 80-85k here :panic:

• Like 1